Play the games, create the levels

Topic, What are some the things that happen here at Bonuslevel?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Michael_Jackson 14 years ago
  oh i see it, thanks Gameinsky :)
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I was here since CDvZP and Push and Moonlights were in the test phrase
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Look under the logo, it's in red.
I've been here while jump gear (2 , hapy now niimporta ? :p) was still in test phase.
  what is X new/updated levels feature
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Oh. In that case, I don't know. XD
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Gecko made the Balance Master one :D
And... uhh... X new/updated levels feature
  cool :D and i mean like story kind of thing
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well...

That depends on how long you've known and visited Bonuslevel. How long have you known about it?

Anyways, you can achieve awards (E.G. level designer for making an accepted level), Enter level making contests, vote on levels, create games (though not many do), become an admin (if they invite you), and obviously play levels.
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  sometimes jp askes the people on BL to make award pictures. (i made the one for playing 400jg levels, Im made the HogPop one, and i think gundu made the blockoban one)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Erm...

A chat, admins, new games erm...
Jac1 14 years ago
  Welll, you can post, submit levels, get an account, get awards, be featured on the score list...
  What are some the things that happen here at Bonuslevel before i made a account? Like something amazing and things that i havn't know from Bonuslevel. Any news?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

What are some the things that happen here at Bonuslevel before i made a account? Like something amazing and things that i havn't know from Bonuslevel. Any news?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg