Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Fusion of the chat.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  no the gamerguide toolbar.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  wait on my link? I never saw toolbar section...
demonicyoshi 13 years ago
  okay, i downloaded their toolbar, and its not what i thought it would be like...

i want a toolbar that automatically displays the chat on it upon opening. Like 3 lines of chat and a bar to type on, embedded on the left side of your browser.

(ill make a picture if you dot understand)
Hexicube 13 years ago
  i'd really recommend DESTROYING that chat...lol
I could find another one...
[edit] this one?
it has custom channel choosing :D
geckojsc 13 years ago
  Can't we just get an IRC channel?
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Bump:

The Gamerguides now made a toolbar containing our chat with it, it could be possible to have more GamerGuide people on our chat.
Stay steady if that happens.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Turned out to be someone who told his friends in a topic I was bothering me while I actualy never saw him, I sent a complain to gamerguide in the meantime.
Matt harris and owned are now nice peoples again.
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Some of the people on that site are a bit dodgy... (I assume you saw the forum post about gamerguide people insulting people on the chat.)
That's why (whenever you or anybody else has the time) I think we should get a different chat service, or make our own one.
jp 14 years ago
  Meebo provides free chats that we can customize, but the chat is not own by bonuslevel.org. As you already notice everybody can log in and chat and the chat can be hosted on every website. Taht's weird they display the bonuslevel chat on their website but it's not a problem for me.
Im 14 years ago
  Ok, ok!!!!!!! I will make a chat! Stop bothering me! (You have problems if you don't understand that I'm joking!)
1jase 14 years ago
  ya Geckojsc that one. Well when was this change made? was it in the last three hours?
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Which website are you on? gamerguide1.webs.com or gamer-guide.co.uk?

Also, are we sure that JP actually agreed that they could use our chat? (I think we need to get a new chat)
1jase 14 years ago
  ya Bl is better
bwac2012 14 years ago
  its true.
post on gamerguide chat then it apears on BL chat
geckojsc 14 years ago
  1. Is it legitimate? I think JP would have told us if it was...
2. I can't actually find the gamerguide site anywhere, apart from that unofficial freewebs site.

[edit] found it, but I think any site that plays a video automatically without a play button is a bit dodgy. I really don't think we have (or are going to be) partnered with gamerguides.
Im 14 years ago
  Oh noes! Spamz0r!! D=
gameinsky 14 years ago
  look here
No comment
Not ment bad
Not mad
Just to let you know
This chat room will be connected with gamer guide profiles on 9 october.
JP accepted.

/no comment/
(completely neutral)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  look here
No comment
Not ment bad
Not mad
Just to let you know
This chat room will be connected with gamer guide profiles on 9 october.
JP accepted.

/no comment/
(completely neutral)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg