Play the games, create the levels

Topic, What options would you add to 'edit profile'?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  These ideas rock!
Maybe they should be made now
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I agree with SuperDog. Adding friends is a good Idea in my eyes.

bwac2012, it sounds okay, but I have a feeling that some members (Cl3nzer23coming straight into mind, go back to first page of the link to find him) would create inappropriate pages.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  bwac that's a bit extreme?
Unless it was just an upload and you have to make it in an external program...
bwac2012 14 years ago
  id like a web page that i can edit.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  Adding friends!!!!!!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I'd like BL to send me all my PM's if i'm inactive for a week, and maybe my username and password too incase I forgot.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  True, that'd be helpful. I can't really recieve newsletters and PMs because I forget my email account too often. It'd be great to get all of the news right in my profile. :)

okay, Gameinsky. :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Stop spamming that sintax code Ahroo!
niimporta 14 years ago
  I want like GECKOJSC said in other topic, a "Space for news/Blog" at the profile.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  The above pretty much states it all. So, what would you add as an option? In this case, I would Make the option to change backgrounds. (e.g. like the background of the small box in the top left)

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Ahroo 14 years ago
  The above pretty much states it all. So, what would you add as an option? In this case, I would Make the option to change backgrounds. (e.g. like the background of the small box in the top left)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg