Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I wanted russians on this site

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Vasilok97 14 years ago
  oldmanrob: Not right! In Russian "Who is it" and "What is it" have different meaning. Who is it? - kto eto?, What is it? - chto eto?
You are right too. Russian is the most hard for learning language (maybe after Chinese or Japanese, because in this two languages hard to learn alphabet).
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  You are right of course. "Kto eto?" "Who is that?/ What is that?" right?
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  oldmanrob: At first: ...urok nomer Dva (lesson number two)... At second: Maybe you want to say "kto eto est'?" (who it is?)
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  Oh MASKVA. A big town. A ex-boyfriend of my sis was there during the putch attempt in August 1991. Well, and I tryed to learn Russian. "Urok nomer adin, urok nomer tva, urok nomer tri" and it was over for me. lol Too hard, man. The only thing I remember is "Kto eta diesh?"
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  oldmanrob:No! I'm only a child from capital of Russia.
oldmanrob 14 years ago
  Is he a CIA guy looking for spys?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  russians, he is trying to find russians here.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  What is this about?
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  please dont type in russian or my topic can be deleted. if you want to speak with me you can type ir russian in my profile. you can see, I live in Russia

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Vasilok97 14 years ago
  please dont type in russian or my topic can be deleted. if you want to speak with me you can type ir russian in my profile. you can see, I live in Russia
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg