Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The awesome topic where you can post EVERYTHING about Nintendo Wii! Or "The Wii Topic" for short...

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  Who has got Guitar Hero: Aerosmith on Wii?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Aw man, remember the old commercial where two Japanese guys turn up at this guy's house with a Wii and said "Wii want to play."? That was AWESOME! xD
Im 14 years ago
  Ok, I.. I got it! O_O Calm down, dude! Calm down... Calm down...
I like Wii! :D
We like Wii! Weee!
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  WII LAPTOP WII LAPTOP AWESOME! AWESOME awesome...
Im 14 years ago
  By the way, WII RULEZZZ!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Jeez, You've got more Nintendo Consoles than me! D8
I actually have a DS lite, not the original DS. Me and a couple friends(one of which had a DSi) sang LoveGame and warped it. xD
Im 14 years ago
  I might get it, becuase I've only got DSi, DS, DS lite, XBOX, GBA, Wii and N64. :D
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I haz Nintend0 Ch4nnel! :D

And I probably won't get a Wii Lappy for my birthday because I've already got a Wii, PS3, Xbox360 Elite, DS and PSP. xD

I also have the Mii channel, the Everybody Votes channel, the Defend Your Castle Wiiware game, the Super Mario World Virtual Console game and the Kirby and the Crystal Shards VC game.

I know, I'm spoiled. xD
Im 14 years ago
  I think you can, if you are connected to internet. All you need is da Nintendo ch4nnelz0r. 8D I hope I'll get one for my birthday. xD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  OMG, that is full of awesomesaucedness, Im! 8D
I wonder if you can still download DS demos through it... xD

PS: I have 8 Wii games and 18 Gamecube games(Some GC games are my dad's). They are...

Wii games:

-Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
-Pokemon Battle Revolution
-Mario Party 8
-Super Paper Mario
-Wii sports
-Super Mario Galaxy
-Super Smash Brothers Brawl
-Sonic Unleashed

Gamecube Games

-Super Smash Brothers Melee
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
-Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (Dad's)
-Bionicle
-Bionicle Heroes
-Cars
-Gauntlet: Dark Legacy
-Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
-Kirby Air Ride
-Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects
-Mario Party 7
-Pokemon Colosseum
-Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut
-Starfox: Assault
-The Legend of Spyro: A New Beginning
-Scaler
-Hot Wheels: World Race
-Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker

I loves mah games. They keep me happeh on boring days. ^_^
Im 14 years ago
  The Wii Laptop.
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  the wii comes in 2 flavors now, black and white.
I have:
Everybody Votes Channel
Mario Kart Channel
Nintendo Channel
Wii Fit Channel
Super Mario 64 (N64)
Super Mario Bros. 3 (NES)
Super Mario Bros. (NES)
Super Mario Bros was broken cuz' i have such a new TV and the game is so old.

PS, WHAT IS A WII LAPTOP CUZ' IT SOUNDS AWESOME!

WII LAPTOP!!! WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!
i'm hyper... hyper...

PPS, I'VE GOTat least22 WII GAMES IN DISC FORM!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Urm...okay...

Ok ... jeg gå nå
Im 14 years ago
  Because I was bored. Duh.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Only 1 thing to say to this and I think i'll say it in norwegian for the sake of it:

hvorfor?
Im 14 years ago
  Ok, well. Umm... This is The awesome topic where you can post EVERYTHING about Nintendo Wii! Or "The Wii Topic" for short...
You can post what channels you have, what games you have, what virtual consoles and WiiWare games you have. And... Well, stuff about Wii. Do you get it? You don't need to have a Wii to post as long as you talk about Wii, the Wii-Laptop or Wii games!

Soo....

I have some games... I have the Mii contest channel, the Mario Kart channel, Nintendo Channel and Everybody votes channel. I have the WiiWare title "LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias and Super Smash Bros. from N64.
I also want the Wii Laptop, so I can play Wii everywhere. :D

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Im 14 years ago
  Ok, well. Umm... This is The awesome topic where you can post EVERYTHING about Nintendo Wii! Or "The Wii Topic" for short...
You can post what channels you have, what games you have, what virtual consoles and WiiWare games you have. And... Well, stuff about Wii. Do you get it? You don't need to have a Wii to post as long as you talk about Wii, the Wii-Laptop or Wii games!

Soo....

I have some games... I have the Mii contest channel, the Mario Kart channel, Nintendo Channel and Everybody votes channel. I have the WiiWare title "LostWinds: Winter of the Melodias and Super Smash Bros. from N64.
I also want the Wii Laptop, so I can play Wii everywhere. :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg