Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Space Guitar", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

shai0noy 14 years ago
  Thanks Mo. The level is working now.
Mo 14 years ago
  Looks like you have accidentally duplicated the paths for the 3rd and 6th top side little moons.

Try this:
SPOILER
shai0noy 14 years ago
  OK, I don't know what is wrong... here is a testing version:
SPOILER

As you can see it get to the end and every sun have a node, but nothing happen...
shai0noy 14 years ago
  I don't know way did it happen to you, I won it in the test mode... I'll like to edit it anyway
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  I've hit all the moons and I've sent the big one up, down and sideways but I don't win! I don't know what else to do to complete the level...
shai0noy 14 years ago
  It works for me about 90% of the times. I will try to improve it then. (So can an admin make it editable)
Mo 14 years ago
  I think it is probably fatally flawed for the reason I mentioned below. reducing the size of the green moons might solve it but then you would have to adjust the tiny red moons inward to keep from leaving a node "unpopped". Probably increasing the size of all the switches is needed.

Would be a great level if it could be adjusted to work right.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  Can someone get a score on this level? Or is something wrong with it?
Mo 14 years ago
  Cool level. I was considering the Guitar Hero type theme a while back too. Nicely done but I think the switches must be really small because at least half the time even when you have perfect aim and timing they don't trigger.
shai0noy 14 years ago
  Done.
Elizea 14 years ago
  cheatable (you can make the nodes to nearly touch the green moons, while still hitting the MLs)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Space Guitar"

About Level "Space Guitar"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  cheatable (you can make the nodes to nearly touch the green moons, while still hitting the MLs)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg