Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

racersda 14 years ago
  It's out right now? Cool! I just might buy it.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Did you save? The Wiggler said to take a deep breath, didn't he?
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  I. just. have. a.... ds. lol :D

Now I am doing that eating contest part (again) too. I beat it last night but died when fighting the Wiggler. :P haha
Ahroo 14 years ago
  OMG, you just reminded me, Im! :D

I also have a GBA and a GBA SP.
Im 14 years ago
  Two Wiis, N64, DS, broken DS, broken DS lite, half-broken DS lite, DSi, DSi, GBA, GBA SP... Umm.... PC.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  My friend has the game. It's very fun, I beat the Wiggler eating contest part for him. :D

Im, if you think he's spoiled, I have a Wii, Xbox360 Elite, PS3, PS2, DS lite, and a PSP. I used to have two Nintendo 64s, a Gamecube and a Super Nintendo, too. The Super Nintendo broke, and we sold the Nintendo 64s and the Gamecube. xD
lololol 14 years ago
  yup. well, iv'e got games to my pc, and im getting a PS3 soon. and i had a nintendo 64, 3 PS1's and i had the big fat old PS2. :D
Im 14 years ago
  Wow... You've got a lot of consoles... xP
lololol 14 years ago
  well, japan is a world for itself.. they have japanese consoles, japanese games that only works on japanese consoles.. etc..

i saw the trailer, it looks very fun :D but i already got a PS2, and PSP so im certainly not buying a DS :D
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  Nintendo DS and DSi. I Have a nintendo DS. I don't have the game, but i went to the website. sounds very fun. In Japan, this game is called "Mario and Luigi 3".
murtaza64 14 years ago
  For what platform is it? I might buy it.
oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

In this topic, talk about anything to do with the game.

I got it about a week ago, and at first I didn't like it very much because the characters talked too much and it was hard to catch on to at first, but now I like it a lot more! I am in Dimblewood right now.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

oh_bebe 14 years ago
  Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

In this topic, talk about anything to do with the game.

I got it about a week ago, and at first I didn't like it very much because the characters talked too much and it was hard to catch on to at first, but now I like it a lot more! I am in Dimblewood right now.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg