Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Trouble in games

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Gamemaster 14 years ago
  I have just started having trouble with many games on Bonuslevel. I must continuously click a level when in the level select screen (not the official level select screen with the pictures, but the screens like the new levels). In moonlights I need to click to move the nodes. The retry and undo buttons don't work. If anyone else has any problems, please post it.

Edit: I recently found out that it is my computer but I think the topic should stay open for anyone elses problems

[1]

BonusLevel website and API

First post of the topic

Gamemaster 14 years ago
  I have just started having trouble with many games on Bonuslevel. I must continuously click a level when in the level select screen (not the official level select screen with the pictures, but the screens like the new levels). In moonlights I need to click to move the nodes. The retry and undo buttons don't work. If anyone else has any problems, please post it.

Edit: I recently found out that it is my computer but I think the topic should stay open for anyone elses problems
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg