Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Missile Strike", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 12 years ago
  Very hard to do, but practice makes perfect.
Mo 12 years ago
  Make sure you give the mechanism enough time to finish reloading between shots so it can fire properly. Have fun and glad you guys like it :)
gamelover101 12 years ago
  @Ferrari Sometimes the missles don't work. I think that's why it's not official.

On the other hand, the concept is very creative and interesting. thumbs up for that indeed.
Ferrari12 12 years ago
  How can this have no votes for official?

Well, it surely has one now.

Official!
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  Sometimes it doesn't work at all...
Shiro 13 years ago
  Awesome, 5/5 for sure!

If we would be able to put levels in a sort of favorites this would be No. 1!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Aw, man! That game was the very first truly translated Japanese game, everyone has to know about it! :D
Im 14 years ago
  The obstacles are annoying. D=
Mo 14 years ago
  Haha, gameinsky. I couldn't resist putting in a bit of old l33t nostalgia. For anyone who is not familiar with that phrase you can google it or check it out on
SPOILER
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Sometimes It doesn't work.

BTW, all your base are belong to us!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Great lvl, Mo. :)

took me a while to figure out which ones were bombs. xD
Mo 14 years ago
  I actually considered that but decided that part of the challenge was saving your ammo until you determined which were bombs, based on position and trajectory.
Jac1 14 years ago
  But it would be good if you can see the difference between the enemies and the obstacles... maybe by putting a green/grey/white planet in the middle of the enemies...
pop12 14 years ago
  best level ever!!
Jac1 14 years ago
  So epic!!!!!!
Elizea 14 years ago
  soz for the delay, had tried this right after you uploaded it, but couldnt evaluate yet as you still had locked it, and after that i forgot whole level x)

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Missile Strike"

About Level "Missile Strike"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  soz for the delay, had tried this right after you uploaded it, but couldnt evaluate yet as you still had locked it, and after that i forgot whole level x)
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg