Play the games, create the levels

Topic, SPORE and SPORE GALACTIC ADVENTURES!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  Ctrl+Shift+Windows button+C for Vista.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  If you don't know this, it will extend the limit of how many things you can put on your creature, though it might not be submittable...

Ctrl+Shift+C should bring up a window in Spore. type in 'freedom' without the 's and press enter or some submitting button (I think, I've forgotten almost).
allyally 14 years ago
  This is my avatar now!
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  Im: yes it is me.
Im 14 years ago
  Paccun?
allyally 14 years ago
  Wierd! I looked for paccun on the search for buddies section, and I coudn't find you! but when I seached creations, there you were!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Look for Grizzlysghost. My dad made up the name of our profile, not me. xD
allyally 14 years ago
  I've searched; paccun, on the find buddies on sporemedia, but nothing comes up! I'll try again but I'm not sure...
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  allyally: my nick is Paccun.
Ahroo: if you play it now, give me you'r nickname.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I played Spore for a week and made about 100 or so creatures, two of them being a mock-up Spyro and Kirby! :D

That game was awesome, I have the galactic pack. :)
allyally 14 years ago
  Yeah, Spore! I'm afraid its only us as I made a topic before and no-one commented, but I have:
Spore
Creepy & Cute
Galactic Adventures

My name's allyally, whats yours?
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  Everyone play Spore? And Spore galactic adventures? I do! That who play, type your nicknames and I find you! My nickname Paccun.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Vasilok97 14 years ago
  Everyone play Spore? And Spore galactic adventures? I do! That who play, type your nicknames and I find you! My nickname Paccun.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg