Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Assassin's Creed

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Im, Please, Listen.....
I think that it should be banned for other Moderator's to be able to remove messages concerning the topic, its wrong, like a boy wearing a thong :)
Im 14 years ago
  The hell it is supposed to mean is:
"Uhh... Excuse me, SEAN2009, but can you please tell me exactly what I mean in such a way that I understand you?"

I know. That doesn't make sense.
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Uh.... What?
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
Im 14 years ago
  Uhh.... What?
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  No i knew them but didn't know their E-mail Address, this is so unfair they didn't even add me yet and they were stuck on the THING the topic was based on so basically, they shouldn't be able to do that.
I think i have made my point!
Im 14 years ago
  Giving your e-mail address is a bit off topic, isn't it?
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Im but can you see my point i think it's only fair because nobody else would of made a topic like this and that ''off topic'' was ACTUALLY giving somebody my messenger address so i could give them walkthrough's and hint's :(
Im 14 years ago
  It's not your topic. You just created it! :O
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  hey THIS is my topic and im helping people dont move MY messages because im getting sick of it!!!!
Im 14 years ago
  There is? Cool!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  There is a chat for chatting :)
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Pop12 Assassin's Creed is a PC, Xbox 360 and PS3 Game which you are a Bartender called Desmond Miles but one of your ancestors was an assassin in the 1100's called Altair and you access his memory through an amazing machine and you become him and i don't wanna spoil the rest but its one of the best games out :)
pop12 14 years ago
  like that preisident got assainated
Im 14 years ago
  Assassinating is bad. -_-
pop12 14 years ago
  whats assasssasins creed
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Im no hard feelings about other forum but Assassin's Creed is an amazing game you can stealth, do parkour, run up towers and castles, do a leap of faith off really big buildings such as Castles, Courtyards, Chapels, Church's, Throw Knives and my favourite thing is the little dagger hiding in your right gauntlet so it comes out and stabs the guards in the neck! :)
Im 14 years ago
  Assassinating is bad! xD
allyally 14 years ago
  Yes, all those!
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Cool Im Not Fussed About Graphics Can You Throw Knives, Assassinate And Normal Fight?
allyally 14 years ago
  Yeah! for £2.99 its a great app, graphics arn't great (but what do you expect!), and some of the challenges are hard, but its very different to the main game. you can get it for DS too.
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Yeah its coming November 17th 2009 :)
On Xbox 360 I have earned 210 gamerscore off just that game and if anyone wants to add me on Xbox Live my Gamertag is: XX09XX Scarface
Gamerscore : 1505
allyally is it good on I-touch?
allyally 14 years ago
  I have AltaΪr's chronicles on I-touch...

I've seen the game but I don't have an X-box, so I can't get it, the second one is coming out soon.
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Well its because i have assassinated 3 of the main targets in the game, A Slave Trader, A Black Market Merchant and a Doctor who brings pain to his patients and i have to kill three more in a row.
One in the City called Acre, another in Jerusalem and another in Damascus but i have climbed all the Tower Viewpoints in Damascus and the place where they are in the game won't come up in the game and i can't interrogate people all i can do is save the citizens from the guards :(
zodiacra 14 years ago
  one of my friends have, i guess...
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Have you ever played it?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  uhm....
Yes, but not me.
SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Does Anyone Have It?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

SEAN2009 14 years ago
  Does Anyone Have It?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg