Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level 2 Admins?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

lololol 14 years ago
  i think its propaganda.. "MAKE MORE LEVELS" XD

jk..
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Ah... that explains a lot! xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  the 'storyline' is actually just that it tells the history of the game. there isnt any story like what has happened to rolling turtle, but how the levels have changed and so on...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well, they're so ingrained that you don't notice them. xD
Hexicube 14 years ago
  but they should be noticable every now and again!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  well, story lines can be subtle in games, no? :D
Hexicube 14 years ago
  they're storylines, they're supposed to be known by all :D
Im 14 years ago
  They are secret! Shhhhh!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I seriously can't see storylines, all I see is a set of levels getting harder and harder...
Im 14 years ago
  "The Jump Gear was playing in his backyard with his moving green thing an info bubble. It was a big one. It had beautiful BG lines and it was not easy to die there." xD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  JP was right. It's a huge responsibility to make a story line and pick levels to join that line. Makes you think what kind of imagination JP has, thinking up these story lines... must be a lot of work. :/
1jase 14 years ago
  I was just kidding XD
Hexicube 14 years ago
  You will never become lvl2 admin unless you can make flash games...
1jase 14 years ago
  just because Gundu makes good levels doesn't mean he should be level 2

sooooooo i think since i am better then him (come on..you know it) i will become a level 2 in his place
Hexicube 14 years ago
  If he wanted them to tell a story why aren't the game level unlocked like CDVZP?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  JP told why, it's a big responsability, for him the levels tell some kind of story that he wants to control, neverthless he will never make any lvlv 2 admins(see shall gundu be a level 2 admin ?)
Im 14 years ago
  OK.... Sigh... I will be one. XD
J(N)K....
Elizea 14 years ago
  if there will come lvl 2 admins, i suggest that there would be 2/3 in each game. that a level will be given officiality, all the lvl 2 admins should vote it :P
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Level 2 admins(except owner of the game) shouldn't be allowed to make their own levels official...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Actually, Level 2 admins may make their own levels official. We need admins that are trustworthy and make good levels and decisions. Ones that can explain why they choose this level to be official or not. :O
Im 14 years ago
  Why? You are one. :O
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I plan on having level 2 admins in p4m one day.
Im 14 years ago
  Every week? :O
IDK.

[edit] Once in a blue moon? xD
lololol 14 years ago
  how often does jp check ALL of his games??
Im 14 years ago
  The game creators are... :O
lololol 14 years ago
  why can't we get Level 2 Admins at some games? no levels have been official, on RT even though some of them deserves to. i don't about JG2, etc. cause i only play BB, and RT.

what do think? is it good to have level 2 Admins or not?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

lololol 14 years ago
  why can't we get Level 2 Admins at some games? no levels have been official, on RT even though some of them deserves to. i don't about JG2, etc. cause i only play BB, and RT.

what do think? is it good to have level 2 Admins or not?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg