Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Shooting guide", game "Hog Pop"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  All about luck... Actually, you don't even have to hit the break line to beat it. You have to hit the bumper so you hit the speed up without touching the wall.
minimariner 13 years ago
  It's hard, when i got on the breakable line, when it broke, i landed but then died.
SuperMario 13 years ago
  Hard for me!
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I was able to complete it 2 times on different opportunities, so it is surely not impossible, and here already 3 people comlpeted it.

I once beated a pro in blockoban with 50 moves in my first try, so the best players don't always make it.

[edit]40 seconds later; I mus have been extremely lucky, as I did it in 10 tries :p
pauloalex 14 years ago
  You´re right!!! I´m sorry! =]
Jac1 14 years ago
  It's very possible, I did it on my second try, on my first try I got killed by the lethal line right next to me, on the left!
Ghodas 14 years ago
  what now? i dont think that this level is impossible. the evidence? Click on scores and see, Ghodas is the first User to win this lvl :)

PS: Great lvl, it requires a lot of time, and to be perseverant...And a lot of "aiming skill"
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  im just saying i would have completed it if it had 3 tenths a seconds more.

This meens its possable now, but you have to have alot of luck.
austrian 14 years ago
  then do this level this way. If need more 3 seconds, this level is impossible. are you doubting of pauloalex?
  It is POSSABLE i got less then 1 centimeter from the last bubble, if anything, it just needs .3 seconds more on the float power up.
austrian 14 years ago
  if pauloalex is saying that is impossible, then the level is impossible. Pauloalex is the best player.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I disagree. this way is impossible.
  is possable, i almost made it to the end bubble, but ran out of power up.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  need more one jump. this way is impossible.
edit: or correct the first green line.
burfy 14 years ago
  omg...after trying like hundred times to reach the info bubble below, looking for some hidden switch around the yellow star, I read your last comment gameinsky :-)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I forgot to remove a bubble under the level so actually it's impossible...

here is the proof you can actually reach the last bubble, good luck!
Elizea 14 years ago
  ok... i trust you that its possible then
gameinsky 14 years ago
  It's supposed to be hard, I succeed about 3 times, the next part is also insane :p
Elizea 14 years ago
  is the beginning working right? i die when i fall down from the 1st breaking line :P

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Shooting guide"

About Level "Shooting guide"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  is the beginning working right? i die when i fall down from the 1st breaking line :P
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg