Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Moon Kong Rampage", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 13 years ago
  I could understand it. xP
Elizea 13 years ago
  You guys don't want to see this level in editor... seriosly.

It is a path hell xP, and I mean it.
AK 13 years ago
  OFFICIAL!!!! Lots of fun :)
Mo 14 years ago
Peahen 14 years ago
  Very nice, very nice indeed.
kirrock 14 years ago
  Awsome!!!! WOHOO!!!!!!
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  @Elizea: Kong is old and about to retire. He's been knocking people, buildings and choppers since nineteen-twenty-something. Don't laugh at him!
Mo 14 years ago
  Well, there is only so much monkeying around one can do :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  ''...up to 16 swings of each fist before Kong gets too tired to punch any more...''

i dunno why but i lol'd at that xD
Mo 14 years ago
  For anyone not sure what to do: you have to learn how to time your clicks on the control buttons on the right so that Kong's fist hits the choppers or people just before they collide with his head. You have up to 16 swings of each fist before Kong gets too tired to punch any more. The top two buttons become active when he gets close to the top of the building.
Im 14 years ago
  I died... D=
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I think the instructions should be worded differently, because it's not easy to work out what to do. Apart from that though, this level is awesome!
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  Excellent level! Quite irritating choppers. 5/5 from me. But why won't the choppers stop moving when I attach the chopper's freezing node to one of the freezing nodes in the tower? They just keep on flying like nothing's happened.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Great level!!!!

[1]
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg