Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Multiwinia

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  you need the game like in sims 3, search multiwinia and it will be on the introversion website...and normally multiwinia isn't moddable without the right tools, except for levels which will come soon.
I should note you can only play other people with the same mod online or it will say sync error...
Im 14 years ago
  What?
Not Multiwinia\Mods\Packages like in The Sims 3?
:O
Hexicube 14 years ago
  no-one replied or downloaded :(
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I'm releasing my BETA 1 version, some shape edits, my older maps(some not-so-good) and a new shape for my newest map, Hexicube Point(King Of The Hill) :D
I'll add links when it's done uploading the files :)

[edit]
If you have winzip you can get the rar here[not done yet approx 4 min], otherwise get the self-extractor here
You will need to have already installed multiwinia to use the mod and extract the mod to the data folder in C:\Program Files\Multiwinia (or where you installed it)
You may need to make the data folder

[re-edit] edited first post
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I'm remaking it as my previous remake didn't involve shape files, I have a converter that can convert to hundreds of formats! Literally! It has a viewer too so you know it's the right file.
Darwinia shp file :D

[edit] of the 130 shapes, a fair amount are only made for darwinia and some even duplicates of the multiwinia ones, the darwinian shape is the officer shape but darwinian is for darwinia as you can't control them in darwinia *breathing heavily* and some files are just ridiculous in size, the largest is almost 1mb whereas the second largest is under half that...
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I remember looking at that game! I think there was a flash competition with that game involved or something. I know there was a post about it on Emanuele Feronato's blog.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I would like to know if anyone plays it(or if anyone has heard of it) because I really like it and am so bored...

My mod:
BETA 1 RAR EXE

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  I would like to know if anyone plays it(or if anyone has heard of it) because I really like it and am so bored...

My mod:
BETA 1 RAR EXE
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg