Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Offtopic - Do we accept it?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  We don't accept it.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  This Sounds like demonicyoshi and his 'BL has changed in a bad way' speech. xD

I'm pretty sure it isn't nice to go offtopic in a topic, but most of us can't help it. D:
gamelover101 14 years ago
  Oh I can read
Im 14 years ago
  Yes, of course. This topic is important, let's BUMP it.
lololol 14 years ago
  if you havn't noticed the topic's name is: Offtopic - Do we accept it? do you then have to tell everyone i edited my first post? -_-
murtaza64 14 years ago
  the bottom one. BTW lololol edited his post, first it said:That is not funny and it is offtopic.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  There is, but nobody takes the time to read stuff.
And that big punch of a text also doesn't makes it apeticable...

Tell me what you would like to read the most:

Before posting a question, make sure you've read the FAQ.
If your message is not related with "Jump Gear 2", or can apply to every BonusLevel.org games, please don't post here and use the forums instead..
Self promotion of your own levels is not allowed.
We try to keep this game forum clean and clear for everybody, therefore, transgressions of these rules, are systematically punished by restrictions on your profile.

Before posting a question, make sure you've read the FAQ.

If your message has nothing to do with "Jump Gear 2", do not post it in this forum.
You can't self-promote your levels.
We try to keep this game forum clean and clear for everybody, therefore, breaking some of these rules can give you punishments.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  offtopic is anoying. We should have something like this after the read FAQ thing:
If you want to post offtopic things, go here(link to "Offtopic post")or here(link to "The topic where...")

Hmm... Offtopic on an Offtopic topic is Ontopic. Okay, sorry for that.
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I thought this was another topic for spam

Oops, offtopic
Elizea 14 years ago
  Well at least i meant when people post on a topic to say that it is offtopic (when the main reason is to say that it's offtopic).
Im 14 years ago
  No, like this:

OM*G! WHY DO YOU POST ************** OFFTOPIC SPAM!? DELETE THAT, *************!
lololol 14 years ago
  THATS OFFTOPIC DELETE IT!

do you mean that way? without the caps of course.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Yes, and I know someone who is a strong anti-offtopic (not naming anyone)
But that's a mod-ish reaction.
And isn't a good way to show your skills.
Just be nice and have patient, you might be ad admin/mod later.
Maybe you could post a more prettier message like "haha xD, but let's get back to the "xxxx" discussion"
Or "hmm, ok but we are now getting offtopic"
That would be better reactions.
Also we mods don't always plain say "do not get offtopic"
murtaza64 14 years ago
  If lololol says that, he is an OMG, that's offtopic...-_--er
Im 14 years ago
  Again, I didn't think about the "funny" part not being funny, because I didn't try to be funny, because I don't thing about trying to be funny, in other words, I didn't try to be funny. Why do you always tell me that?

Thanks for making me go offtopic... -_-

Oh! That's what you tried to do?
To make an example? :O
lololol 14 years ago
  THIS HAS BEEN EDITED
Im 14 years ago
Let's talk about pie here!
JK.
I AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S GO TO WAR AGAINST Omg, that's offtopic... -_--ers!!
Elizea 14 years ago
  I've noticed a high amount of times when people post in some topic that the thing is going offtopic already.

The fact is that when you start to make a post in some game forum, it says that post it on forums instead if it isn't related to the game. It's also a fact that people might go for a while offtopic, but very soon get back to the topics idea.

Some people here don't accept offtopic and when they see someone talking offtopic, they comment something like 'That's offtopic, delete it!' which at least I don't like to see.

Of course when people start to talk about something that goes offtopic, for example rolling turtle in jump gear 2 topic, its something that would be better to talk in rolling turtle topic.

All I ask is that could people stop that 'That is offtopic!' as it is more annoying than itself the thing they might be talking about. Let admins choose what they will delete etc.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  I've noticed a high amount of times when people post in some topic that the thing is going offtopic already.

The fact is that when you start to make a post in some game forum, it says that post it on forums instead if it isn't related to the game. It's also a fact that people might go for a while offtopic, but very soon get back to the topics idea.

Some people here don't accept offtopic and when they see someone talking offtopic, they comment something like 'That's offtopic, delete it!' which at least I don't like to see.

Of course when people start to talk about something that goes offtopic, for example rolling turtle in jump gear 2 topic, its something that would be better to talk in rolling turtle topic.

All I ask is that could people stop that 'That is offtopic!' as it is more annoying than itself the thing they might be talking about. Let admins choose what they will delete etc.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg