Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Hyper-active Freakout Mania

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  I have registered!

Add me as a tester!

Where's da link?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I know, I said that in beta tester forum ^^
Treazer 14 years ago
  When you play the lvl 1 second times its crazy...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  just updated it, i'll add you to beta tester clan :D
tom122333 14 years ago
  ok singed up at hexicubegames anything new with the game like hows it going ?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  brolling, demonicyoshi, you can now play my game with no engines :D
Hexicube 14 years ago
  to play it in the current prograss sign up at hexicubegames.webgarden.com, then post here AND on the forum there and I will allow you access to the tester section on that website. Not finished game tho.
tom, the game modes do not determine difficulty, and all modes are introduced as level 1-10 if 10 modes or 1-20 for 20 modes etc.
zodiacra 14 years ago
  where can i play it? =D
tom122333 14 years ago
  Nice idea this game would like be awesome and take lots of time to complate mabey u could make it like if u had 10 different game types u could have an order as so...
game1,game2,game3 ect ect until 10 would be like a rly rly rly HARDZ level and then back to game1 if u do make this (u should very conedent) i wold LOVE to be a tester but no matter if not coz this game will still be cool! :)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I'll keep that in mind, as well...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  unfortunately not...
but it will be public on that site for all who sign up(no consent needed from me!)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I'll keep that in mind, too... are you planning to put it on BL? :/
Hexicube 14 years ago
  you must to play it
[edit] and get my consent to join the beta tester group
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Okay, I'll keep all of this in mind... I won't join the site for now, but I'll drop by to look. :)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  completely...and by the way(I will change this), use 'Hexicube'(case sensitive) as the user for 100 exp!
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Is it free?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  Quote:
if you wish to test sigh up at hexicubegames.webgarden.com and ask at that forum for me to add you(so I can get info that I need to add you), then tell me here
Ahroo 14 years ago
  hmm... have you started making it yet or is this all floating around in your head for the moment? :/
Hexicube 14 years ago
  and there is already a sneaky secret ^^
Ahroo 14 years ago
  ...oh, I forgot. D:
Hexicube 14 years ago
  ahroo, there's no editor remember...
[edit] if you wish to test sigh up at hexicubegames.webgarden.com and ask at that forum for me to add you(so I can get info that I need to add you), then tell me here
Ahroo 14 years ago
  It's going to be a game of games, in other words, a game creating game! xP

@MARC, I didn't know that you'd be able to make a codebar so easily... perhaps we can discuss possible codes? :/

Hmm... perhaps a level editing level, where there are parts missing from the level and you have to make them to win? :/
zodiacra 14 years ago
  Sounds like it's going to be fun! Where will you release it? And what type of game?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  1st one: fairly easy, space is a slight problem...
2nd one: the game is level based and it comes up on level select
3rd one: there is no editor but very easy done it before
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I forgot to add:

-Music selection (from X number of tracks, your choice)
-Exp in-game (personal customizable page in-game, shows Exp., levels made, befriended players, etc.
-Possibly a codebar in Editor (input pre-determined codes into the codebar and press the okay button. If you get the code right, additional options tied to code will appear with your editor options for that level)

The second and third suggestions may be incredibly complex, but it can be done, with some elbow grease and duct tape. xP
Hexicube 14 years ago
  good, except there will be lots of backrounds which come specific to levels so, not really customizable...
restrictions, never thought of that, get more EXP with them on!
shadows, probably not, bit too hard
intelligent enemies, might have that ^^

[edit] and i'm not getting over my head, the other games are more or less done
Ahroo 14 years ago
  err... what's this all about? MARC2008, aren't you getting a bit over your head in games here? Anyways, I'll support a few options ideas, someone else can do the gaming types...

Possible options:

Aesthetic options, just for scenery, etc:

-Pixelating option
-Customizable backgrounds, not only the use of background lines, but utilization of the entire background
-Changing color options, both for the character and the rest of the stage

Gameplay options, like restrictions, special abilities, etc:

-Use of power-ups toggle
-gravity control
-gravity placement fields (e.g, center of a large dot to simulate planetary gravity on all sides)
-warping stations so the glitch is not needed
-layers of gameplay, like in 'Time Fcuk'.
-A 'show me' button toggle like in ML

Miscellaneous options:
-Multiple shadows (like JG2, except with many, MANY more shadows, amount can be changed in editor)
-Materialized shadows toggle(like JG2, but can activate switches and paths across dead lines as they are invincible)
-intelligent enemies (pre-made, unless people want to make their own enemies)

That's all I have for now. And that was a mouthful. xP
Hexicube 14 years ago
  a little bit...
gamelover101 14 years ago
  is bl inspiring you to do this?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  this is not a BL game, and I asked for ideas for the types

[<<] [1] [2] [3]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  I'm developing it and it will be a game with hundreds, if not thousands, of levels with a lot of level types...but I need ideas and votes and stuff on the game types. I will have upto 20 game types if they are suitable.

I could use a reply soon so I can get started.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg