Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The top member list lies!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  I still think the posision is fine, it should just be moved above the "game developers" and "Game links"
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ok, I was with demonicyoshie and allyally in the chat and demonicyoshi exclaimed he saw a top members list, after some searching I found somethings I totaly disagree with!

The top members list is exp based, wich is stupid.
Username is on the list, and has only rejected levels, come on!

So me allyally and DY got a little discussion about suggestions that could make it better, here they are:

First of all there should be a list of all active members higher than level 10, you can vote them up or down by + and - (one vote for user per member)
there should be 10 people on the front page and maybe a list top 100/total of the players in a link

You cannot see who voted who up/down

and you must have a rating power of 20 to vote!

you have 5 votes/day, combined with low and high

you must have created 5 accepted levels or one official level to be in the top

your number of accepted levels must be atleast the double of the number of rejected
One official replaces 5 accepted

Put it on the top left, on the what's hot.
You see it imediately, the what's hot isn't very intresting anyone and it isn't updated for a long time, so who cares ?

should be a new award- become a top bl member!(optional)

Players can insert a catchphrase that shows when you name is on the top 10 (optional)
Like:
Im writes
"Yay! I am first!"
When he is in the top 10 you can see "yay! I am first" under his name

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ok, I was with demonicyoshie and allyally in the chat and demonicyoshi exclaimed he saw a top members list, after some searching I found somethings I totaly disagree with!

The top members list is exp based, wich is stupid.
Username is on the list, and has only rejected levels, come on!

So me allyally and DY got a little discussion about suggestions that could make it better, here they are:

First of all there should be a list of all active members higher than level 10, you can vote them up or down by + and - (one vote for user per member)
there should be 10 people on the front page and maybe a list top 100/total of the players in a link

You cannot see who voted who up/down

and you must have a rating power of 20 to vote!

you have 5 votes/day, combined with low and high

you must have created 5 accepted levels or one official level to be in the top

your number of accepted levels must be atleast the double of the number of rejected
One official replaces 5 accepted

Put it on the top left, on the what's hot.
You see it imediately, the what's hot isn't very intresting anyone and it isn't updated for a long time, so who cares ?

should be a new award- become a top bl member!(optional)

Players can insert a catchphrase that shows when you name is on the top 10 (optional)
Like:
Im writes
"Yay! I am first!"
When he is in the top 10 you can see "yay! I am first" under his name
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg