Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Radio", game "CoBaCoLi"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'll try to help OliAli:

SPOILER

Hope it helped :D
OliAli 13 years ago
  Should someone may give me any hints xD
pauloalex 14 years ago
  course, because the injured was not you, is not it, jp? I struggled to get the first place.
jp 14 years ago
  I'm sorry this bug happend to you pauloalex but I can't reset all scores because of this.

MartinfraKongsberg told me that when the bug happens, you are playing a level but the level name on the bottom menu is not corresponding. If this happens, first try to remember exactly what you did to get the bug, and secondly, don't play the level because the bug will happen and the score will be reseted later.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  the fair would be to reset all scores. was disadvantaged by this new score, and my previous score was 7.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  simply do not know what happened, jp. so I know the score of 11 appeared at the time I made 7 points. And it was very difficult to 7 points, so I would change the score, do not want to reset my score.
niimporta 14 years ago
  What was his score?

What bug?? ...
jp 14 years ago
  Sorry I can only reset your score. I'm very interested if you can tell how the bug happens.
pauloalex 14 years ago
  admin, change my score for 7.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Hmmm, another apearance of the bug...
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  But I think pauloalex has been cheating?!
Shiro 14 years ago
  Pretty easy once you know how to do it.
MartinfraKongsberg 15 years ago
  I knew it was possible!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Radio"

About Level "Radio"

First post of the topic

MartinfraKongsberg 15 years ago
  I knew it was possible!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg