Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "100 percent luck", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pauloalex 14 years ago
  interesting level.......
gamelover101 14 years ago
  At first i didnt know this was auto xD
Mo 14 years ago
  Cool auto level. I think you would be surprised at how easy and fun it is to make something like this, Martin, once you get the hang of it. Looks like only 4 switches and pretty simple paths. As smart as you are, I bet you will have some amazing levels published in no time.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  I know how to solve levels (except "13 Impossible?"), but I'm a real noob at level-making. But I'm working on it.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  n00b? You've got three quarters of the highscores in ML! that's not n00b-ish! xD
  You're right, Jac1. It's OK now. Anyway; Vasilok, I think it's impressing because I'm a noob, but I hope that counts.
Jac1 14 years ago
  Martin, you probably played a gundu level just before and the thumbnail didn't change...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  This is easy to make, you've just got to get the hang of it. :)
gameinsky 14 years ago
  boah, this is a simple path use !
  Very good, very good! I'm just about to learn how the path/switch-system works, but I don't even wanna look at this level in the editor! I think it would lead to a nervous breakdown.
But why does it say "BY gundu" next to the thumbnail and "Designed by Vasilok97" above the Comments/Scores/More?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "100 percent luck"

About Level "100 percent luck"

First post of the topic

Very good, very good! I'm just about to learn how the path/switch-system works, but I don't even wanna look at this level in the editor! I think it would lead to a nervous breakdown.
But why does it say "BY gundu" next to the thumbnail and "Designed by Vasilok97" above the Comments/Scores/More?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg