Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Sonic X (Episode)

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ahroo 14 years ago
  It is, they used to sell those... they don't anymore. D:

They were supposed to be for GBA, but they werk 4 GBA SP too. xP
Im 14 years ago
  WTF, Ahroo? Is that possible?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Tails has ALWAYS been THE BEST, ever since his first apperance in Sonic the Hedgehog 2. 8D

I have the entire first episode of Sonic X on a cartridge for GBA SP. :D
Elizea 14 years ago
  Aww poor little tails... who screams like a girl.

Well actually tails was the best char in the scenes i checked xP
Ahroo 14 years ago
  I used to... when FoxBox wasn't turned into that *kinda gay* 4Kids. D:
gundu 14 years ago
  Does anyone listen all the Sonic X episode?

I listened them and I must say that some episodes are very sad like:

When chris think that Sonic is dead around the 25th episode (I think it's the 28th)

And the saddest episode ever is the 77th... when Shadow and Sonic tryed to destroy the metarex but they were not enough strong so Cosmo decided to sacriface her to destroy the planet but she wasn't strong enough too so Tails had to shoot on her (Tails loved Cosmo so much) He took sometime before he decide to shoot but one time it was made, He cried (Me too) And he yell "I LOVE YOU COSMO!" ... :'(

[1]

General

First post of the topic

gundu 14 years ago
  Does anyone listen all the Sonic X episode?

I listened them and I must say that some episodes are very sad like:

When chris think that Sonic is dead around the 25th episode (I think it's the 28th)

And the saddest episode ever is the 77th... when Shadow and Sonic tryed to destroy the metarex but they were not enough strong so Cosmo decided to sacriface her to destroy the planet but she wasn't strong enough too so Tails had to shoot on her (Tails loved Cosmo so much) He took sometime before he decide to shoot but one time it was made, He cried (Me too) And he yell "I LOVE YOU COSMO!" ... :'(
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg