Play the games, create the levels

Topic, CoBaCoLi Trickshots

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  I like pool(billards) a lot better I played it a few hours straight once
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  My trick is to stick a small piece of a post-it-note with an arrow on, to the screen. I then aim at this arrow, if it fails I move the post-it note a little and try again. Eventually I get it right. And it doesn't have to be a one shot level. Sometimes you have to shot one coloured ball in a particular angle to get the white ball exactly where you want it for the next shot. It's a complicated game, even though real billiard is harder (because of top-spin, left-spin, hard/soft shot, jumping etc.) But I like both!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  IDK...haven't played in a while...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  one shot (by gecko.jsc?)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  OMG I know! official level 1 XD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Erm... are you constipated? xD

Well, I dunno about CBCL, so I can't really find the trickshots. :/
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Hey everyone, I will be hosting this topic on the billiard-like CoBaCoLi, developed by tonypa. When I am playing around with the editor, I found that the trickshots in this game were similar to an ordinary pool game.

A trickshot is a level that is done in a single shot, but the white ball must not touch the color line in a shot.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Garygoh884 14 years ago
  Hey everyone, I will be hosting this topic on the billiard-like CoBaCoLi, developed by tonypa. When I am playing around with the editor, I found that the trickshots in this game were similar to an ordinary pool game.

A trickshot is a level that is done in a single shot, but the white ball must not touch the color line in a shot.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg