Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Washing machine ", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Mo 14 years ago
  Fair enough, Elizea. I definitely respect and agree with your reasoning and am glad you have good standards for level approval. Not meaning to sound like I am complaining so don't get me wrong. My own two cents on this level, anyways, is that since I was able to complete it several times in a row after developing a strategy I changed my mind about it being mainly luck to complete it.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Mo, you know nearly half of levels uploaded get rejected? I just didn't find this good as it is mainly luck. I know you would find challenge from any of these rejected levels, and therefore I comment those that I am not so sure, just to make them playable for you guys without getting to frontpage, and of course to help the creator to not make same mistake again.
Im 14 years ago
  Aww.... Did it in 82 moves. :(
Mo 14 years ago
  Elizea, is there something about it you wanted changed, other than to confirm it is possible? I think it is pretty clever and original actually, and requires alot of strategy and timing.
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  No. There is no anything that can be edited. I think level is still beautiful.
Elizea 14 years ago
  'Can it be accepted now?' Did you actually change it someway?
Vasilok97 14 years ago
  Yes, I've trying. I made it in 43 moves. It is not hard. You must only make strong and massive construction. Can it be accepted now?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I guess this can be accepted.
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  55 moves.
:-
Mo 14 years ago
  Did it in 91 moves so far....actually a fun challenge but can be quite a mess if you are not very careful :)
Elizea 14 years ago
  I'm not saying it doesn't look funny, but have you tried to complete it?

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Washing machine "

About Level "Washing machine "

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  I'm not saying it doesn't look funny, but have you tried to complete it?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg