Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Restyling Bonus Level

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 14 years ago
  it didn't work on my PC on IE7pro...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  |)4/\/\|\|!7! Dx
Im 14 years ago
  I don't think that's |*0551131_3.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  @Im, make one where everything is in |_33+! xD
Im 14 years ago
  I'm making some more classes. :D
Hexicube 14 years ago
  urm ok...
AH WTF HOW CAN YOU SAY 'urm' IS A SPELLING ERROR AND NOT ALLOW ME TO ADD TO DICTIONARY?!?!? WTF?!?!?
basically summed that up :D
lololol 14 years ago
  Nice add-on :D:D:D:D
Hexicube 14 years ago
  lol there is a spell checker on input fields :D
it will help for my good english ;)
OMFG it hates me I can't say 'english' I have to say 'English' WTF (it comes up as error)
[edit] type 'ok' in IE7pro then a space
Ahroo 14 years ago
  You're supposed to DOWNLOAD the IE7Pro ADD-ON. -_-

Microsoft wouldn't give out IE8 if it wasn't going to open things previous IE's could.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  this is IE7pro though, I doubt IE8 has IE7pro stuff...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  IE8 should be able to take up everything before it, gl101. -_-
gamelover101 14 years ago
  I have IE8...
Im 14 years ago
  I'm making BL black! :D
Everything's gonna be black.... Except from images and stuff...
And games, but that was obvious...
geckojsc 14 years ago
  There are lots of ways to do it for Internet Explorer, but none of them are perfect.

Probably the best way is to download the free IE7pro add-on.

Once you have downloaded it, you can click this link and the script will automatically install.

Please note, you will have to wait until the page is fully loaded before the style takes effect.
Im 14 years ago
  That sound cool. I'mma gonna use it in Flock! Now how do I use it...
SuperDog 14 years ago
  What if we could choose?
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Glad to here it! Internet Explorer is a little more complicated, but I'll try to throw together a little tutorial for all you IE users.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  worked this time, strange...
[edit]
I love the new front :)
geckojsc 14 years ago
  More info please?
gameinsky 14 years ago
  couldn't load >_<
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Okay, for Google Chrome users, you must install this add-on: https://chrome.google.com/extensions/detail/pabfempgigicdjjlccdgnbmeggkbjdhd

Then, just go to the BL Dark Blue Style page and press the 'Install with Stylist' button.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Chrome > Anything else
Garygoh884 14 years ago
  I have the best browser in the world, Safari.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  and google chrom too pls, because your style looks cool!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I think I've found a solution for Internet Explorer users. I can't do much righ now because I'm posting from my iPod, but when I get on my laptop I'll help you out. :)
gamelover101 14 years ago
  COOL! Too bad I don't use Firefox
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Well... that is true... :/

We'll just keep yours. However, I would like to see many more styles.

Also, are the downloads free (both Greasemonkey/Stylish and your skin)?
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I reckon if we made lots of styles and asked JP nicely, he would happily give users the option to import extra css scripts using a simple menu. The problem is, this might hinder the creation of new site features and visuals, since he would have a bunch of style scripts relying on the site's code staying the same. I doubt this would be too much of a problem though, because JP could tell us what we need to change and we could all do it with a little bit of effort.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  OMG, it looks AWESOME! 8D

However, I'd rather have interchangable skins and not just one... :/

EDIT: nevermind... But, I don't use firefox and I'm not allowed to download... D:
geckojsc 14 years ago
  You can find all the BL styles on this page.

If you want to learn a bit more about CSS and about creating user styles, you should look at this tutorial and this user style guide

Hello friends!
I've been learning CSS recently, and I decided to make a custom style for BL. Here's a picture:

Before:

After:

You can download my blue Bonus Level style here.

Instructions:

Firefox:
Download the Stylish add-on, then go to the style page and 'Install with Stylish' button.

Google Chrome:
Download the Chrome Stylist extention, then go to the style page and press the 'Install with Stylist' button.

Internet Explorer:
Dude, you should really think about getting a better browser. If you really want to use Internet Explorer, then you must install the IE7Pro add-on (it works with IE8 as well).
After you've done that you must go to the style page. This is where it gets tricky:
The links are slightly broken for Internet Explorer styles (I've emailed the admin about this problem, so it should be fixed soon). You have to find out the link adress (which is something like: http://userstyles.org/styles/ieuserjs/25142/BonusLevel%20-%20Blue.ieuser.js), then delete the http:// from the start and type ie7pro:// instead. Put the link into your address bar, then it should download and install automatically.

General

First post of the topic

geckojsc 14 years ago
  You can find all the BL styles on this page.

If you want to learn a bit more about CSS and about creating user styles, you should look at this tutorial and this user style guide

Hello friends!
I've been learning CSS recently, and I decided to make a custom style for BL. Here's a picture:

Before:

After:

You can download my blue Bonus Level style here.

Instructions:

Firefox:
Download the Stylish add-on, then go to the style page and 'Install with Stylish' button.

Google Chrome:
Download the Chrome Stylist extention, then go to the style page and press the 'Install with Stylist' button.

Internet Explorer:
Dude, you should really think about getting a better browser. If you really want to use Internet Explorer, then you must install the IE7Pro add-on (it works with IE8 as well).
After you've done that you must go to the style page. This is where it gets tricky:
The links are slightly broken for Internet Explorer styles (I've emailed the admin about this problem, so it should be fixed soon). You have to find out the link adress (which is something like: http://userstyles.org/styles/ieuserjs/25142/BonusLevel%20-%20Blue.ieuser.js), then delete the http:// from the start and type ie7pro:// instead. Put the link into your address bar, then it should download and install automatically.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg