Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "14 impossible?", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

allyally 14 years ago
  Finally got it! Its rather good actually...
paralit 14 years ago
  For some particular reason I quite like this one :P
Mo 14 years ago
  Still on the fence on this one...yes it doesn't require glitch exploitation, but it also doesn't really present a logical solution other than just to stumble on it. Still, I can appreciate a good spoof XD
doomlord 14 years ago
  I figured it out by trying to figure it out.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Your solution is frikin' EVIL, Omicron. >:C
Elizea 14 years ago
  Well usually I would reject instantly level with this base idea, but this seems a bit different somehow, as first time you complete this level, you do it by accident without knowing in beforehand it being the solution...

Well I'll wait for few opinions.
Omicron 14 years ago
  Yep. No glitch involved. (I do concede that the solution is pretty mean, but I made this as a parody response to 13 impossible, a level that to me is so frustrating because it seems impossible, but in reality must take little to no skill to complete.)
Elizea 14 years ago
  Mo, seems that you got fooled by the visual similarity to 13 impossible. The solution is totally different (even you won't like this solution either).
Mo 14 years ago
  Thank you, Elizea, for having the good sense not to approve this. I made my opinion very clear on a similar (we know which one), glitch dependant level and I don't think it is worth repeating myself.
Elizea 14 years ago

SPOILER

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "14 impossible?"

About Level "14 impossible?"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago

SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg