Play the games, create the levels

Topic, The Theory Topic!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Elizea 14 years ago
  The more you learn, the more you know.
The more you know, the more you forget.
The more you forget, the less you know.
So, why learn? :)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  My theory is that, if you're playing an Elizea level, you will die OVER 9000 times before you actually beat the level. xD
Hexicube 14 years ago
  my theory is that you can make an equation with EXACTLY 3 answers, only 1, it is:
0/0
SuperDog 14 years ago
  My theory is... what's a theory btw?
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  My theory is that Elizea is awesome! >: D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  My theory is that, while there were so many Chuck Norris'smessage (about 10) BL would actually explode because of to much awesomeness in one site.
Maybe BL is really awesome, hence te reaso it didn't explode.
But I deleted them for security reasons, I kept the first one as I thought it would make a fine Joke, then posted a response.
And how marvelous: I hit the 3000TH post.
Thoery: Coëncidence is awesome!
allyally 14 years ago
  My other thoery is that the apocalypse will begin with facebook.
lololol 14 years ago
  i once saw it on mythbusters.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  ah i've heard of the placebo effect :D
it's so awesome!
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Yup! You get blind trials (the patient doesn't know whether he's getting the real thing or the placebo), double blind trials (neither the patient nor the doctor know), and open trials (they both know).

Double blind trials can be used to tell whether the drug is actually any better than the placebo.
Open trials can be used to tell whether the placebo effect works if they are aware that they are getting the placebo.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Gecko, that theory is the best one I've heard so far on the subject. xD

Anyways, It's called the 'placebo' effect. Usually used with medicine, you give a fake cure/antidote (e.g vitamin B-12) to a patient and claim it's the real cure/antidote. If they genuinely believe that the fake cure/antidote is the real cure/antidote, their brain mimics the function of the real cure/antidote, and the patient, in turn, thinks it worked.

Example:

You give someone vitamin C and claim it's aspirin. if they take it and genuinely believe it's aspirin and not vitamin C, they will feel the effect of the pain killer aspirin instead of nothing happening. This only works for a few people, though...
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Hmmm... My theory is that God is imaginary, but the reason people beleive in him is because of 'mind over matter' - by believing that there is a God that can help you, your mind makes you more determined and more likely to succeed in whatever you are trying to do.

I once read that if you attack a wasp it will release a
scent to alert other nearby wasps. I wonder if humans are capable of doing similar things, and whether that could be intergrated with my god theory...?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  woot, I still win. xD

it has to be a pre-made, "symbol" exponent, in the word symbols category...

1⁰⁴⁵⁶⁷⁸⁹
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  f(x) = b * ax

That's... big xD
Ahroo 14 years ago
  1[cIass=dochl](take exponent from word here)[/cIass]
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  NOMG how?
Ahroo 14 years ago
  OMG, I found out how to make powers! 8D

1⁸

Anyways, yes. that means 8 = 0.5; 1 = 33; and the phrase 'killing two birds with one stone' should be seriously rewritten. xD
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  Well, you can insert any value not equal to zero or infinity and there'll be a paradox.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Okay,

I was expecting b = ‽. xD

You can't see it very well, but that's an interrobang. :/
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  (That is, taking that a = b = 1)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  ... WTF? where'd 1 come from. xD

EDIT: nevermind...
THeNiNJa 14 years ago
  However, this example leads to a mathematical paradox:

a = b

a * a = b * a

a^2 - b^2 = b * a - b^2

( a - b ) * ( b + a ) = b * ( a - b )

( ( a - b ) * ( b + a ) ) / ( a - b ) = ( b * ( a - b ) ) / ( a - b )

a + b = b

b + b = b

2b = b

2 = 1

[This is actually a proof, which concludes that division by zero is not an option - but just ignore that! =D ]
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Exactly. xD
Elizea 14 years ago
  Your mathematical proves have more paradoxes than you are trying to prove x)
Ahroo 14 years ago
  *Ahem*

SOME RANDOM THING THAT I MADE UP IN THE BACK OF MY HEAD

i = imaginary # (fifty-twelve, thirty-fourteen, etc.)

i ≤ ∞

If i = 1

i ≤ ∞

1 ≤ ∞

If i = 2

i ≤ ∞

2 ≤ ∞

If 1 ≤ ∞ and 2 ≤ ∞

Then 1 ≤ ≥ 2

If 1 ≤ ≥ 2

Then possibility 1 = 2 arises.

If 1 = 2 is true, then a paradox is formed.

However, 1 ≤ i ≥ 2 may be true.

If 1 ≤ i ≥ 2

1 ≤ ∞

2 ≤ ∞

∞ ≤ i ≥ ∞

if ∞ ≤ i ≥ ∞ is true, parodox is formed as there is nothing physically possible that can climb above ∞.
allyally 14 years ago
  If Trapiziums are placed in a bridge shape then the angle of the side of the trapiziums pushs against the others so it hold up. So if you put an enormous ring of trapiziums aroung the earth, the earth gravity would pull them in, and sides would push against each other and hold up. Then your left with a ring around the earth! Thats my theory.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Ok...

Let's say once happened doesn't mean anything.
So if I forget my homework once, it doesn't matter.

I live once?
Yey, my life doesn't matter!

I play mario, and I die.
I try again.

Oh wait, I play the level 2nd time, now it starts to matter.

But if the mario game matters more than my life (obviously, as my life doesn't matter), why wouldn't the mario play on me instead. Why won't he live if his life is the one that matters?

Well... as I want to believe my life matters more than that crappy marios life, I'll say I will born again once I die.

Then my lifes starts to matter.
Now I matter more than that mario character.
I can be happy.

Happy, once.
It doesn't mat...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Create whatever theories you want. They can involve anything, including complex equations that don't make any sense!

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Ahroo 14 years ago
  Create whatever theories you want. They can involve anything, including complex equations that don't make any sense!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg