Play the games, create the levels

Topic, BLockoban versus BLockoban 2

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Garygoh884 13 years ago
  I like Blockoban 2. I always completed them all.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  BB2....................
gameinsky 14 years ago
  I deleted all messages containing suggestions for BB2, if you want them to be known post them on the BB2 topic...

If Jp ever makes BB3 it would be a colapse-like game and if he evers make BB4 then it would be like proffessor fizzwizzle, lol!
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i like blockoban 2 better, buti would really like background blocks to add some more color...
Elizea 14 years ago
  The old Vexed had over 1000 levels, and it doesn't have connections etc. So we should have enough features to make a lot of original level, eventho I would like the opposite gravity blocks :)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  it does seem like JP rushed BB2 as adding gravity causes a lot of potential ideas like 0G blocks, blocks that go in a different gravity direction(like left for example), fans(blow blocks in a direction if falling) and come up with others ;)
pauloalex 14 years ago
  I like BB and BB2. They have one thing in common.
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  i agree with elizea, but i like BB2 too...
Elizea 14 years ago
  BB probably. The gameplay is more designer friendly as the gravity in BB2 makes it very hard to design a good challenge.
Jac1 14 years ago
  Ditto lolol's comment.
lololol 14 years ago
  why do like the most? which one is the best? explain why you like BB/BB2 most! :D

I like BB2 most because its kinda easier than BB and i'm waaaaaaaay better at it. even though i like BB too :D

[1]

General

First post of the topic

lololol 14 years ago
  why do like the most? which one is the best? explain why you like BB/BB2 most! :D

I like BB2 most because its kinda easier than BB and i'm waaaaaaaay better at it. even though i like BB too :D
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg