Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Make BL a better place!!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 14 years ago
  Well, we can't force people to change if they don't want.
allyally 14 years ago
  Well at least i'm trying! Should we just accept that BL is slowly deteriorating, or should we try and prevent it?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  you know this isn't actually going to do anything useful, just cause everyone to get higher expectations from BL and thus become disappointed, so my suggestion is no useless forums
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  i just dont know anymore...

Maybe people have to stop acting like BL is real life.. its just a game
allyally 14 years ago
  There has been a lot of talk about how BL has changed a lot from when people first joined, so I plan to help change that! this topic is for questions and advice and BL in general, to try and improve co-operation and interaction between players.
I just have 1 rule: NO SARCASTIC OR UNHELPFUL COMMENTS!
thank you.

I'll start with a question, what really needs to be changed in BL to make it a better place?

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 14 years ago
  There has been a lot of talk about how BL has changed a lot from when people first joined, so I plan to help change that! this topic is for questions and advice and BL in general, to try and improve co-operation and interaction between players.
I just have 1 rule: NO SARCASTIC OR UNHELPFUL COMMENTS!
thank you.

I'll start with a question, what really needs to be changed in BL to make it a better place?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg