Play the games, create the levels

Topic, I am getting sick of people saying they're leaving for attention

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

minimariner 14 years ago
  Lol gundu :D 3 hours
gundu 14 years ago
  Gameinsky xD

Ermmm... me! (For 3 hours)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  GIS I am an atheist...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Jesus .
Hexicube 14 years ago
  is there ANYONE who has left and notified anyone?
MartinfraKongsberg 14 years ago
  Cheese9 left WITHOUT noticing anybody!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  urm id link...
gameinsky 14 years ago
  darerd .
Hexicube 14 years ago
  show me the person who posted that they were leaving and have left
gamelover101 14 years ago
  You know, sometimes ppl actually mean it
Hexicube 14 years ago
  I don't mean disable account I mean physically disabled I spotted a mistranslation :_
MarioLuigi2009 14 years ago
  Quoting geckojsc from I am getting sick of people saying they're leaving for attention

That is so true...

That is so true...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  NEW IDEA:
everyone who says they are will be disabled by me so they can never come back >:D
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Quoting Hexicube from I am getting sick of people saying they're leaving for attention
really? just about all the people who have done it haven't left. all the people who've left haven't done it. a bit of a coincidence...

That is so true...
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Join us Windows se7en-ers.... JOIN US... BRAINS!
lololol 14 years ago
  i sick of it too.. plus i am back WOOOH :D My computer broke down so i got i laptop all for myself :D with windows 7 :p

we should make a topic for people who are going on vacation, etc, because im soon going on trip with my class for 3 days and i can't make a topic ONLY about that.
Elizea 14 years ago
  To correct you, he noticed how happy his slaves were, so he had to stay to keep his slaves unhappy and tortured.

Yes, you are one of them.
Ahroo 14 years ago
  To make long story short, He didn't leave because he saw his friends were sad, so he stayed. :/
allyally 14 years ago
  But you haven't left yet...
gundu 14 years ago
  Mine was serious D:
Hexicube 14 years ago
  they act like children -_-
(because they lie and my brothers and sisters lie a lot)
allyally 14 years ago
  I agree I remember when Dragon power said he was going to leave and he didn't! Its just pathetic,
Hexicube 14 years ago
  bruno a few others have done it purely for the sake of attention
Bruno-heey 14 years ago
  He is saying this cuz of me, well, he is wrong, all i can say ^^
murtaza64 14 years ago
  I agree. PS, other than Marc, who watched the vid?
Hexicube 14 years ago
  to put this in perspective, I could easily get 100 people to vote that they hate this if enough looked at the topic, and nobody would say otherwise
Treazer 14 years ago
  I agree with marc! Im getting sick of them too!
Hexicube 14 years ago
  really? just about all the people who have done it haven't left. all the people who've left haven't done it. a bit of a coincidence...
Ahroo 14 years ago
  Meh. sometimes you can't really tell the difference. :/
Hexicube 14 years ago
  no seriously, who is bored of people saying they're leaving because they feel unwanted or not welcome or something, and then just don't. it's annoying, makes pointless forums and wastes everyones time. so just stop it!

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Hexicube 14 years ago
  no seriously, who is bored of people saying they're leaving because they feel unwanted or not welcome or something, and then just don't. it's annoying, makes pointless forums and wastes everyones time. so just stop it!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg