Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Deletion requests

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gamelover101 14 years ago
  But then it might not be evaluated again
Treazer 14 years ago
  But i have much levels i called "DELETE" months ago but they are still here.
jp 14 years ago
  I'm not against deleting elvels, but if every bdoy wants to delete levels, that will become too much work. Usually you just have to change your level title into "DELETE" and if I see it I delete it.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Well actually, I can't think of any good reason to DELETE a level.
And Elizea is right, it's just timewasting for JP...
Just make a new level on it or keep it rejected, it doesn't harm, or are there any Rejectedlevel-virusses that attack accepted levels and changes them into rejected levels ?
Elizea 14 years ago
  Don't say you guys want levels to be edited only because you don't want rejected levels...

Let's waste JPs time on this and we will never have more games here :P
pop12 14 years ago
  I actually think my level needs deleting
ThePeejsterM 14 years ago
  Look where that's gotten me.
I've got some WIPs I'll probably never finish.
Plus, JP does delete levels on occasion.
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Because it is not need to delete levels, you can just make a new level o it, like creedsanatomy did.
Very smart of him.
MarioIsFireball10 14 years ago
  Can you delete three of my RT levels,Star Island!!!, Almost Auto RPG,and Auto Pokemon?
  Well, we've got a thread for levels which should be official, so I figured, why not a thread for levels that need to be deleted?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Well, we've got a thread for levels which should be official, so I figured, why not a thread for levels that need to be deleted?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg