Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Antimatter Drive", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Peahen 14 years ago
  If anybody's having trouble with this level:

To fly up, make a node between the central ice moon and the volcano moon right below it. To stop flying up, make a node between that volcano moon and the outer ring. It works the same way for down, right, and left. If you fly off the edge of the map, don't worry. The paths repeat, so you'll come back eventually.
Peahen 14 years ago
  After thinking about it, I've decided that making the moon loop around forever is the fairest way, so that's what I did. Is the level okay now? :)
Peahen 14 years ago
  Once I had the idea, I knew I had to figure out how to make it work. :D It was a lot of fun!

Thanks for the tip about smoothing the path. I tried to do it with a zillion extra nodes, as you can see. I'll see about editing it.
Elizea 14 years ago
  This is your 2nd level and you already understand paths this well o_O

Very promising =]

[edit] Oh wait, check what happens if you wait long enough without doing anything :P
(don't make the path stop at the end, or make it go away from screen).

Also to make the path smooth, use the smooth thing (edit path and set smooth, requires 2 zero speed nodes to stop then tho).

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Antimatter Drive"

About Level "Antimatter Drive"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  This is your 2nd level and you already understand paths this well o_O

Very promising =]

[edit] Oh wait, check what happens if you wait long enough without doing anything :P
(don't make the path stop at the end, or make it go away from screen).

Also to make the path smooth, use the smooth thing (edit path and set smooth, requires 2 zero speed nodes to stop then tho).
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg