Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Vote for new Admins

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 13 years ago
  Umm, what do you want? xD
Vasilok97 13 years ago
  May I? May I? Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz!!!!!!!!
I waaaaaaaannnnttttt!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  What about this?
Stop voting admins and remake a topic like this when it's really need ?
pauloalex 13 years ago
  and the another topic?
lololol 13 years ago
  naaw.. lets have new.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  um put the old votes here
minimariner 13 years ago
  Me? lol jk.
Im 13 years ago
  This isn't the same. The N in new isn't capitalised.
Treazer 13 years ago
  Oops... it has the same title than the old. I forgot the 2.

GIS, can you please rename this topic to 'Vote for new Admins 2'?
Treazer 13 years ago
  Hey! Since Zodiac isnt active anymore and the old VFNA Topic not updated i'll make an new topic. :)

Vote for new Game admins here because the admins aren't very active anymore and Ninja will be very busy in the Summmer. You can vote on every Game for 1 Admin. Dont vote for THeNiNJa,geckojsc and oh_bebe because that members are busy! And when you vote for a member say, in wich Game! Actually you don't need to vote because all admins are active or where the admins arent active there are other admins wich are active or there arent levels on this game

Votes:

PS, Thats are just Proposals!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Treazer 13 years ago
  Hey! Since Zodiac isnt active anymore and the old VFNA Topic not updated i'll make an new topic. :)

Vote for new Game admins here because the admins aren't very active anymore and Ninja will be very busy in the Summmer. You can vote on every Game for 1 Admin. Dont vote for THeNiNJa,geckojsc and oh_bebe because that members are busy! And when you vote for a member say, in wich Game! Actually you don't need to vote because all admins are active or where the admins arent active there are other admins wich are active or there arent levels on this game

Votes:

PS, Thats are just Proposals!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg