Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Meebo is down?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

murtaza64 14 years ago
  I cleared EVERYTHING BUT IT DIDN@T WORKKKKKKKKKK!
murtaza64 14 years ago
  I think that clearing meebo and BL cookies fixed it
no it didnt. should i remove ALL of them?
gamelover101 14 years ago
  works fine 4 me
Im 14 years ago
  I had to clear meh cookies when that happened to meh.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  4 2 days? You mean 42 or 2?
murtaza64 14 years ago
  grrr... HOW THE **** AM I SUPPOSED TO CHANGE THE NICKNAME IF CHAT ISN'T LOAD!NG!? I'll be away 4 2 days.
SuperDog 14 years ago
  I have a chatroom problem too. When I open it, it says error connecting to server and i have to open a page and press "Connect" every time I go there.
Treazer 14 years ago
  hmm.... the chat works fine for me. maybe you spelled your nick wrong?
demonicyoshi 14 years ago
  Change your nickname if possable.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  Everytime I try to use chat, it says Nickname Not Alllowed. When I try to use meebo directly, it fails to login, when I use Pop-out chat, it doesnt load. It says "Error connecting to server, retrying...".
When I initially changed my nickname it worked without problems, next time I tried it stopped on "Nickname not allowed".... ANY HELP!?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 14 years ago
  Everytime I try to use chat, it says Nickname Not Alllowed. When I try to use meebo directly, it fails to login, when I use Pop-out chat, it doesnt load. It says "Error connecting to server, retrying...".
When I initially changed my nickname it worked without problems, next time I tried it stopped on "Nickname not allowed".... ANY HELP!?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg