Play the games, create the levels

Topic, New games on BL

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jp 14 years ago
  The one by TheNinja (designed with gundu) is pretty well advanced, it should be the next one, I hope so. Unless Gecko wake up and complete path 4 mouse which was not very far from the end too.

As for me, now that I'm a self employed, I have less time to do things for BL, I need to earn money. But of course I have many plans for BL (website and games).
I try to find ways to have fun making new games and make money at the same time. For example BB2 was done with an iPhone version to come later (despite making money on iPhone is more and more difficul/aleatory).
Captain_404 14 years ago
  Right now, I'm focusing more on personal projects. Artgames and the like.

iPhone push is coming along.

I have plans to release another game on BL, but I'm waiting for an idea that works well with a level editor. I want it to be a game that has more effort put into level design by the community than by me.

In other words, be patient.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  GIS i'm not sure which one (or if it's both) and also I got confused by weird bugs which i've never come across before...
Sillius 14 years ago
  Captain_404 is making Push for iPhone
and THeNiNJa IS working on Xioniz :D
gameinsky 14 years ago
  Ask that to the creators, JP has not much time right now.
idk what captain_404 is up to.
Marc2008 first needs to improve the graphics on his gae really badly (but right now he isn't working on them) Gecko is being lazy on his project and has maybe to do it all over again.

Adventures of blueblue (aka xioniz) THeNiNJa and Gundu got a fight, I think THeNiNJa completely stopped working on it ecause of ager, gundu... I don' know if he can continue it :/

Other games have most of the time noting more but a welcome menu
SimonM 14 years ago
  Will there come new games on Bl soon,coz a lot of people has created a own game, but it isn't public

[1]

General

First post of the topic

SimonM 14 years ago
  Will there come new games on Bl soon,coz a lot of people has created a own game, but it isn't public
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg