Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Homebrew and jailbreak talk

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Im 13 years ago
  Bump? Bump!!! Bump? D:
SPOILER
Im 13 years ago
  Yay! I just jailbroke my iPod touch with Spirit! :D
lololol 14 years ago
  my brother just got a DSi and i wonder what is homebrew?
Im 14 years ago
  I want to jailbreak my iPod touch, but I've updated to 3.1.3. :(
All I can do now is wait...
Hexicube 14 years ago
  lol everyone likes hacking whether they know it or not :D
murtaza64 14 years ago
  No one likes... HACKING???!!!
murtaza66 14 years ago
  Yup... Dsi Download Center is LEGAL, LEGIT and LICENSED. (Now I will calle these the three 'L's)

@gecko, Acekard 2i works with DSi, although you should get R4i instead... And please tell me if you have ProSwitcher, its a great Cydia app... and tell me your model (iTouch) and OS.
murtaza64 14 years ago
  No... DSi Download Center is perfectally legal... Hey gecko, do you have proswitcher? I have an Action Replay DSi (that's what ar stands for)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  um lol ok...
geckojsc 14 years ago
  I think technically it's illegal to download any commercial game even if you own it yourself (although this depends on where you live and stuff), but if you sold the game then it is definitely illegal.

Basically, just steer clear of downloading commercial games. You could get in big trouble for it.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  oh ok then ;D
[edit] what if you used to have a game but sold it?
geckojsc 14 years ago
  Nope, I don't use my devices for anything illegal. My DS and iPhone only have legal programs on them. All the games from World of Spectrum are legal because the guys get permission from the game makers to distribute their software, and all the other programs I have are either homebrew or freeware.

There is nothing wrong with putting third-party software on any device. It's only if you should have paid for it that you will have problems. Nobody should do that anyway.
Hexicube 14 years ago
  lol so basically a forum for people illegally getting games for DS/iPhone...ok :D
I got an R4 DS and it works perfectly and it even plays music =3
personal fav homebrew game is NitroTracker but after WXSand develops properly for homebrew that will change...
geckojsc 14 years ago
  What flashcard do you have? I have an Acekard 2i for my DS (original), and almost every homebrew program I ever tried works fine on it. I don't have a DSi, so I'm not sure whether it would work on one or not.

I jailbroke my iPod Touch a few days ago, and my favourite Cydia app so far is iXpectrum, a ZX Spectrum emulator with some nice features.
murtaza66 14 years ago
  post here if you have homebrew or jailbreak for ipod/iphone, so a discussion could start.

murtaza64/66:

DSi with Action Replay DSi, some homebrew with it
Wii with homebrew, but lost the sd card :(
Jailbreaked ipod touch 2g 3.1.2

geckojsc:

DS with Acekard 2i
iPod Touch Jailbreaked

Is it possible to load NitroTracker via Action Replay DSi? What about SNES/GBA etc. roms? some .nds files work, others dont. And it gives me sh*t everytime I try to load NitroTracker... "DLDI error..."

I'm considering buying a REAL flashkart, just reccomend a good one for my DSi.

[1]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza66 14 years ago
  post here if you have homebrew or jailbreak for ipod/iphone, so a discussion could start.

murtaza64/66:

DSi with Action Replay DSi, some homebrew with it
Wii with homebrew, but lost the sd card :(
Jailbreaked ipod touch 2g 3.1.2

geckojsc:

DS with Acekard 2i
iPod Touch Jailbreaked

Is it possible to load NitroTracker via Action Replay DSi? What about SNES/GBA etc. roms? some .nds files work, others dont. And it gives me sh*t everytime I try to load NitroTracker... "DLDI error..."

I'm considering buying a REAL flashkart, just reccomend a good one for my DSi.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg