Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Moon giant", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

davidandersson95 14 years ago
  why isn't this level accepted yet?????
  i notice that yes
allyally 14 years ago
  Taken in the editor.
Elizea 14 years ago
  Thumbnail.
  elizea you didn't accept!!!!!!
Peahen 14 years ago
  Very nice.

Oh, one thing, though: you might want to get rid of those two nodes sitting on top of the ice moon. They make it a little too easy.
  I have completed my quest given to
me by elizea
Mo 14 years ago
  Would be more challenging and fun, I think, without the bubbles. Great first level, though. These guys give good constructive critiscism and are willing to help you alot too (including myself, though I will be gone for a few days).
allyally 14 years ago
  Or you could have the giants hand doing something else to make it slightly different, to give it some different obstacles,
Elizea 14 years ago
  The 'standard' is same for everyone, and even it is your first level, you won't get it accepted easier.

I see you fixed the scrolling area. Now you could make the nodes start from left and ML only on the light, so the challenge wouldn't be so repetive (this build same thing 2 times, both sides, isn't that cool for the player).
allyally 14 years ago
  And its very good! But those bubbles are a bit unnecessary, its very decorative and thats tricky to pull of using only circles!
Although you should probably capitalize 'giant' while your editing,
  come on it's my first moonlights level dude!
Elizea 14 years ago
  Fix the scrolling area (There is no need to have scrolling here).

Also both sides are 100% same so you just give us same challenge 2 times - no thanks.
Find out something.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Moon giant"

About Level "Moon giant"

First post of the topic

Elizea 14 years ago
  Fix the scrolling area (There is no need to have scrolling here).

Also both sides are 100% same so you just give us same challenge 2 times - no thanks.
Find out something.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg