Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Vote For Your Best Admin And Vote For Your Best Game Author.

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Shiro 14 years ago
  Gundu, Gameinsky and Jp ;)
gundu 14 years ago
  I still control Push and CDvZP xP

Oh And JG2 too :P

My vote:

Shiro! My friend! ^^
cheese9 was doing great job
and... Elizea -.-

And as game creator Jp for sure
gameinsky 14 years ago
  oh_bebe, shiro, Elizea
(everyone likes JP)
Hexicube 14 years ago
  TheNinja, geckojsc, JP
Elizea 14 years ago
  Yeah Shiro and gundu are good admins, if they are active x)

But yeah, you could add THeNiNJa, geckojsc and marc2008 to game authors, even their games are still unfinished.

I guess this isn't about 'the admin I think does the job best' so I vote
-oh_bebe
-cheese9
-theninja
(my favorite ones who I wish was still evaluating my levels...)

[edit] yeah, favorite game author... jp :P
minimariner 14 years ago
  Vote For Your Best Admin is where simply you vote for your favourite admins. You can only vote for 3 or less admins. You can only vote for the admins in the list of already published games (so only admins from published games count). You can also include a reason why as well.

Now I vote for:
Shiro,
gundu,
gameinsky.

Admin Ranks:

1. Shiro - 7
1. gundu - 7
1. Elizea - 7
1. oh_bebe - 7
5. THeNiNJa - 6
6. gameinsky - 4
7. cheese9 - 2
7. minmay - 2
9. geckojsc - 1
9. jp - 1
11. Asforien - 0
11. doomlord - 0

Vote For Your Best Game Author is where simply you vote for your best game author. You can only vote for the game authors in the list of already published games (so only a game author of a published game counts). You can also include a reason why as well.

Now I vote for:
JP.

Game Author Ranks:

1. jp - 11
2. Captain_404 - 2
3. tonypa - 1
4. MARC2008 - 0
4. THeNiNJa - 0
4. geckojsc - 0

NOTE: IF THERE IS NOT A ADMIN/GAME AUTHOR THAT IS NOT MENTIONED, PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN ADD THAT ADMIN/GAME AUTHOR ON THE LIST :) THANKS. OK, YOU CAN NOW VOTE FOR GAME AUTHORS IN NON-PUBLISHED GAMES (THAT ARE WORKING WELL).

Rules:
SPOILER

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

minimariner 14 years ago
  Vote For Your Best Admin is where simply you vote for your favourite admins. You can only vote for 3 or less admins. You can only vote for the admins in the list of already published games (so only admins from published games count). You can also include a reason why as well.

Now I vote for:
Shiro,
gundu,
gameinsky.

Admin Ranks:

1. Shiro - 7
1. gundu - 7
1. Elizea - 7
1. oh_bebe - 7
5. THeNiNJa - 6
6. gameinsky - 4
7. cheese9 - 2
7. minmay - 2
9. geckojsc - 1
9. jp - 1
11. Asforien - 0
11. doomlord - 0

Vote For Your Best Game Author is where simply you vote for your best game author. You can only vote for the game authors in the list of already published games (so only a game author of a published game counts). You can also include a reason why as well.

Now I vote for:
JP.

Game Author Ranks:

1. jp - 11
2. Captain_404 - 2
3. tonypa - 1
4. MARC2008 - 0
4. THeNiNJa - 0
4. geckojsc - 0

NOTE: IF THERE IS NOT A ADMIN/GAME AUTHOR THAT IS NOT MENTIONED, PLEASE TELL ME SO I CAN ADD THAT ADMIN/GAME AUTHOR ON THE LIST :) THANKS. OK, YOU CAN NOW VOTE FOR GAME AUTHORS IN NON-PUBLISHED GAMES (THAT ARE WORKING WELL).

Rules:
SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg