Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Jokes and comedy

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

pop12 13 years ago
  //////////
/////////
////////
///////
//////
/////
////
///
//
/
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL
joe45 13 years ago
  There was a race and the two lead competitors were mustard and relish. The mustard was in front and he yelled back to relish, "If you want to win this race, you should better 'ketchup'.
allyally 13 years ago
  2 men are stranded in the desert, then one says to the other: 'wait I can smell something...', the other guy says thats just a mirage, lets keep going'. A bit later he smells it again,'Yes! I can smell something, it smells of bacon...' then looking up he sees a tree with pig meat on it, 'Look! its a bacon tree!','No its not, it must be a mirage,'. Ignoring this the other runs up to this, but suddenly a guy jumps out from behind the tree and shoots the guy. the other guys says: 'I was right, it wasn't a bacon tree, it was a 'am-bush.'.

gettit?
azz 13 years ago
  lee evans is the funniest comedian ever.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  RICHAR... oh wait, russel howard: 3 votes
pop12 13 years ago
  YA RUSSEL HOWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
allyally 13 years ago
  RUSSEL HOWARD!
Im 13 years ago
  Kevin Bridges!
lololol 13 years ago
  JIM CARREY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
murtaza66 13 years ago
  DANE COOK IS THE BEST COMEDIAN EVER
(and I mean it)
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Jeff dunham is really good
Did I tell you I like puns ? They're so punny!
And they play with words, that's why I like them.
Without "me" it is just aweso, and if vacuüm cleaners wouldn't suck, they wouldn't be vacuüm cleaners.
allyally 13 years ago
  Lets add a bit of humor to BL! Lets tell some jokes!
You can also chat about good comedians here and ect too.

Slightly cruel, but funny: Mahummad is a 7 year old boy living in Afganistan, he only has 1 arm and 1 leg and his father was shot by US troops. To get to school which is 3 miles away he has to cycle on a bike with 1 pedal and no brakes. If you give us just 2 pounds we'll send you the footage, its bloody hilarious.

A panda walks into a bar and sits at a table and orders some food, once he's ate the food he stands up and shoots someone in the bar. He goes up to the bartender and says 'Im a panda, look it up'. The bartender gets a dictionary and looks up panda, under it he finds: 'panda: eats, shoots and leaves'.

A classic: A man walks into a bar, ouch.
and: 2 blonds walk into a building, you'd of thought one of them would have seen it.
Also: fish swims into a wall, damn.

2 men are stranded in the desert, then one says to the other: 'wait I can smell something...', the other guy says thats just a mirage, lets keep going'. A bit later he smells it again,'Yes! I can smell something, it smells of bacon...' then looking up he sees a tree with pig meat on it, 'Look! its a bacon tree!','No its not, it must be a mirage,'. Ignoring this the other runs up to this, but suddenly a guy jumps out from behind the tree and shoots the guy. the other guys says: 'I was right, it wasn't a bacon tree, it was a 'am-bush.'.

joe45: There was a race and the two lead competitors were mustard and relish. The mustard was in front and he yelled back to relish, "If you want to win this race, you should better 'ketchup'.

Anyone heard of Richard Fulcher?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  Lets add a bit of humor to BL! Lets tell some jokes!
You can also chat about good comedians here and ect too.

Slightly cruel, but funny: Mahummad is a 7 year old boy living in Afganistan, he only has 1 arm and 1 leg and his father was shot by US troops. To get to school which is 3 miles away he has to cycle on a bike with 1 pedal and no brakes. If you give us just 2 pounds we'll send you the footage, its bloody hilarious.

A panda walks into a bar and sits at a table and orders some food, once he's ate the food he stands up and shoots someone in the bar. He goes up to the bartender and says 'Im a panda, look it up'. The bartender gets a dictionary and looks up panda, under it he finds: 'panda: eats, shoots and leaves'.

A classic: A man walks into a bar, ouch.
and: 2 blonds walk into a building, you'd of thought one of them would have seen it.
Also: fish swims into a wall, damn.

joe45: There was a race and the two lead competitors were mustard and relish. The mustard was in front and he yelled back to relish, "If you want to win this race, you should better 'ketchup'.

Anyone heard of Richard Fulcher?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg