Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Ball Game!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 13 years ago
  I stole the ball and entered Gravitee(It's a game) I scored seven "hoops".

(Tell me) out of 7 got in.
Im 13 years ago
  I got the ball and moved to 5 cm from the hoop and scored. Again. Again. Again.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  I snatch the ball and run away.....TO PLANET UNICORN!JK!I run to the hoop and score.
Im 13 years ago
  I got the ball and moved to 5 cm from the hoop and scored. Again. Again.
gamelover101 13 years ago
  I caught the ball and threw it to Im
Im 13 years ago
  I got the ball and moved to 5 cm from the hoop and scored. Again.
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  I push Shiro and pass it to Im.
Im 13 years ago
  I took the ball, but... OMG! Shiro pushed me and took the ball D:.
Penalty? xD
AK 13 years ago
  I get the ball and slam dunk it. BTW, did you complete Cliffrunner by watching the video on youtube? Did you find out the secret?
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  since gis isnt ref i am and u scored!
Im 13 years ago
  I got the ball and moved to 5 cm from the hoop and scored.
PureTheLion 13 years ago
  Ok. This is a Ball Game. Try to get the ball. However, that is not your only objective. Try to score! Even if you shoot at the hoop, the ref, (GIS if he wants to,) may say it misses. Also, you cannot injure a player so much that he cannot play. If you do, you will have a penalty (# of posts is ref's call) and the harmed player will be restored with the ball.
Work together if you need so with this in mind, Lets play ball!

[1]

General

First post of the topic

PureTheLion 13 years ago
  Ok. This is a Ball Game. Try to get the ball. However, that is not your only objective. Try to score! Even if you shoot at the hoop, the ref, (GIS if he wants to,) may say it misses. Also, you cannot injure a player so much that he cannot play. If you do, you will have a penalty (# of posts is ref's call) and the harmed player will be restored with the ball.
Work together if you need so with this in mind, Lets play ball!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg