Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Comment each level you complete!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gameinsky 13 years ago
  this
Or
this
is the kind of comment that should be made, friendly, helpfull, and sometimes detailed!
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  So you want me to not do it then :P
gameinsky 13 years ago
  BUMP!
People should do this more, so read this!
People like when you notice tiny details of the levels, PLEASE, IT MOTIVATES PEOPLE TO MAKE MORE LEVELS, FASTER , BETTER, HARDER, STRO- sory, got catched a little.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
Quoting allyally from Comment each level you complete!
I think I'll join this champaign as well!

You didn't held your promise
lololol 13 years ago
  yaaaaaaaaay :D
what.. no! lets just wait for new awesome levels.
gundu 13 years ago
  If they still don't... well, There's no other choice... KILL THEM! >:D
Shiro 13 years ago
  Elizea, I ment that you can make a list of people that said they will do it, and if they don't, tell them to do x).
lololol 13 years ago
  yeah, i love when people comment on my levels the way you made an example of.. no one does it anymore though. notice i am stupid and i can't remember who did it last time.

edit: i am trying to make a level, but i have seriously lost all inspiration. :/ maybe because before everybody saw your level, and you always had something to make people would like and comment on with really good feedback..
Elizea 13 years ago
  This topic wasn't meant to be anything that you would just 'join'. More like pretty obvious advice to get people more active on commenting, and that way we would in the end get more levels to play too =]
gameinsky 13 years ago
  You know, I remeber when DY said to me he would like to create a second account, create bad levels so they get commented.
Lol.
Shiro 13 years ago
  You're right Gameinsky ;)

Elizea, could you make a list of members that joined, that would be cool :D!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  yeah, and somethigns more to add:

If you givenegative feedback (e.g.: level sucks, to short, to easy, I don't like etc.)
Make sure to formulate it nice
(e.g.: It's a good level, but you should have make it longer, I don't like to sorts of level, butit's nice, this is one of your less good levels, you should improve again etc.)
Givingshort negative feedback itterally atacks the creator and they will think such things:
Ow man I can't create good levels, I am a bad creator, I hate it here etc.
With nice comment giving negative feedback the creator will understand and won't feel bad.
Treazer 13 years ago
  i WILL DO THAT TOO sHIRO1 tHATS AN VERY NICE iDEA: aND WHEN THE PEOPLE COMMENT ON MY lEVELS I CAN LEARN ABOUT THAT AND I MAY CAN MAKE BETTER lEVELS THEN:

edit: oops had shift on.
Submarine95 13 years ago
  ill join too! maybe ill start design some levels too if the
levels will be commented more and better but dont forget to
rate the level :D!
Jac1 13 years ago
  Great idea!

I'll be doing this too!

@gundu: "brothers"? You have more than one brother on BL?
gundu 13 years ago
  Hmmm... You are right Elizea :)

My brothers and me are always very happy when someone comments our levels, That's maybe a raison of why I stopped to make JG2 or RT level?

It's always nice to see that you didn't spend all your time on a level for nothing when everybody enjoy it :)
AK 13 years ago
  I will start doing this too!
Shiro 13 years ago
  Elizea, maybe you should make a list on the bottom of your notice of the members that joined :D!
allyally 13 years ago
  I think I'll join this champaign as well!
Shiro 13 years ago
  I agree, I'm sure you can all say more about a level ^^!
Elizea 13 years ago
  Yeah, do it. If not for me, for the reason that you get more comments on your levels too.

Also don't comment only like 'good level' or 'official'. Comment a bit longer, and more creativity on the comments. It won't take more than one minute to write something nice about the level, but for the creator, it means a lot (for example me, I love comments, and without them I wouldn't probably do levels either).

So, COMMENT EACH LEVEL YOU COMPLETE AND USE 1 MINUTE TO DO IT! DO THIS TO SUPPORT BL, TO SUPPORT DESIGNERS AND TO SUPPORT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SUPPORT!

'Yeah, awesome! Enjoyed every bit of this level for example the beginning which was more exiting than yesterdays USA - Finland match (which Finland won!). For the end I have nothing else to say than AWESoME with a BIG O!'
<--- More of these!

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Elizea 13 years ago
  Yeah, do it. If not for me, for the reason that you get more comments on your levels too.

Also don't comment only like 'good level' or 'official'. Comment a bit longer, and more creativity on the comments. It won't take more than one minute to write something nice about the level, but for the creator, it means a lot (for example me, I love comments, and without them I wouldn't probably do levels either).

So, COMMENT EACH LEVEL YOU COMPLETE AND USE 1 MINUTE TO DO IT! DO THIS TO SUPPORT BL, TO SUPPORT DESIGNERS AND TO SUPPORT WHATEVER YOU WANT TO SUPPORT!

'Yeah, awesome! Enjoyed every bit of this level for example the beginning which was more exiting than yesterdays USA - Finland match (which Finland won!). For the end I have nothing else to say than AWESoME with a BIG O!'
<--- More of these!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg