Play the games, create the levels

Topic, 3D Contest Plans

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Is the new text better? Please, I want a change too.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Nope, not "hard level" bad
it's on block of text.
there are never enough entries to make a top 3
to long voting time.
  Yes, but I can prove I am as good as their are. Read this: Make a good level in 3D (RT, ML, JG2) and try to create the best level in 3D. The contest ends 5 July and the vote days will end 7 July. Good luck with creating a good 3D level...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  What i mean is, the older members know how to make a good description and suff, if you know what I mean.
  You are very clever Ahroo. Thanks for help. But anyone erase my 3D contests
Ahroo 13 years ago
  If you make the contest before JP decides, it won't have a medal to go to the winner, and so it won't be an official contest... :/
minimariner 13 years ago
  JP hasn't decided on the contest, and the pro's of BonusLevel will be better at making the contest. I think that's along the lines of what gameinsky said.
  1. I don't understand what you say. 2. I can prove I can make good levels/contests
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Jasper, please, don't, Jp hasn't decided yet, and let the pro's do this, once, once, you will make one, but now now!
  I will make the 3D contest. It's my honor...
Ahroo 13 years ago
  No, so Elizea can't win! xD

EDIT: erm... Elizea is a HE. O_o
  Because she made that very good 3D level in MoonLightds???
Im 13 years ago
  Elizea should host it. xP
  In this topic we can discus about the 3D contest. Also we can discus who going to make the Contest...

[1]

General

First post of the topic

In this topic we can discus about the 3D contest. Also we can discus who going to make the Contest...
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg