Play the games, create the levels

Topic, "Our Best Levels"-packs

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

SuperDog 13 years ago
  Yeah, I will
[edit]Made a topic(Sorry for copying, AK!)
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I dunno... I can do RT if you want :)
AK 13 years ago
  Started HogPop pack.
Level count: 7
AK 13 years ago
  Started JG2 pack.
Level count: 5
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  @AK: Done!
gamelover101 13 years ago
  @AK U aren't the only one! >:(
AK 13 years ago
  Martinfra, You should probably put at the bottom, "Contact AK's forum about this subject" or something like that, my inbox is filled with a lot of messages already and my computer's kind of slow, so I only want people posting their levels on my forum, not in my inbox.

Sorry!
  @gis: I mean packs where there is one level from each designer.
MatthijsM 13 years ago
  I will do this at Blockoban 2
gameinsky 13 years ago
  There is already one for RT, it's called wonderworks.
  @SuperDog: Any game(s) you would like to be in charge of a "Our Best Levels"-pack?
AK 13 years ago
  WOW. There are about 1400 people who play JG2, and about 800 have made levels. HogPop will be easier, since I'm the only one who still plays that game....
Submit your best levels to me!! I will make a forum for that.
SuperDog 13 years ago
  I have MUCH MUCH MUCH too much spare time
AK 13 years ago
  I have time, but I am also working on the Trilogy contest. I will make the Our Best Levels for JumpGear2 and Hogpop.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  not a half bad idea, but im way too busy right now rebuilding one of my games...
  I just had an idea. If someone has too much spare time, they could engage in making packs with the best level from each designer.
I'm thinking one pack for each game, and one level from each designer in each pack. Those who wants to participate just send a PM with a level-ID to the person in charge of the pack. I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF ANY PACK!
Anybody else feel the responsibility to make all the packs in all the games or just one pack in one game?

Jump Gear 2: Write your level's name here: AK's topic

Hog Pop: Write your level's name here: AK's topic

Blockoban 2: Contact MatthijsM

Rolling Turtle: Contact SuperDog

[1]

General

First post of the topic

I just had an idea. If someone has too much spare time, they could engage in making packs with the best level from each designer.
I'm thinking one pack for each game, and one level from each designer in each pack. Those who wants to participate just send a PM with a level-ID to the person in charge of the pack. I AM NOT IN CHARGE OF ANY PACK!
Anybody else feel the responsibility to make all the packs in all the games or just one pack in one game?

Jump Gear 2: Write your level's name here: AK's topic

Hog Pop: Write your level's name here: AK's topic

Blockoban 2: Contact MatthijsM

Rolling Turtle: Contact SuperDog
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg