Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Rodeo", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, no, I don't kill you. Nice SPOILER. I don't see it before...
AK 13 years ago
  LOL, here's a cheat that the creator of this level will probably kill me for showing, but....
SPOILER
  If you didn't like it, it is so.
Jos 13 years ago
  I also agree with you, Martin.
gundu 13 years ago
  Totally agree :/
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I don't like levels with fast moving green moons, because it's often very luck-based how you get to place your nodes and lines. Slow-moving moons are good, especially if they are needed to move nodes around, but in this (and similar levels) I just find the moving moons annoying. But of course levels like this is a category of it's one, but my main concern is that it's too luck-based.
Mo 13 years ago
  Not sure why you guys hate it. It just takes strategy and timing and is actually a nice challenge to optimize. Maybe not the best level ever but definitely deserves a better rating.
allyally 13 years ago
  It still looks stretched, but Ill take your word for it,
  It was made holding shift, but I fixed it. :)
allyally 13 years ago
  Please fix the thumbnail, hold Shift when you make them,
  Why do you hate it, it is very hard and no easy as your levels. And it's funny...
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  I totally agree, Jos!
Jos 13 years ago
  I hate levels like this!
Shiro 13 years ago
  Thumbnail is stretched...
allyally 13 years ago
  Nice! But there was a rogue node at the edge you forgot to get rid of, but thats nit picking so ill do it for you, just remember to check for things like that in the future!

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Rodeo"

About Level "Rodeo"

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  Nice! But there was a rogue node at the edge you forgot to get rid of, but thats nit picking so ill do it for you, just remember to check for things like that in the future!
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg