Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Pack "rejected", game "CoBaCoLi"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Magic_X 13 years ago
  Oh, ok. Just wondering
gameinsky 13 years ago
  they must've had the same title, and I didn't realise there was an accepted one.
Magic_X 13 years ago
  Why is there a level in here that isn't rejected?
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  Except that 11 out of 33 are impossible or at least very, very hard and tricky!

[Edit]: I meant 10. glitch, knock down (CoBaCoLi) is possible, just very tricky.

[Edit2]: That is 9. I'm quite sure Billiards (CoBaCoLi) is possible, just very, very hard.
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Now you can finally paly the levels as you want!
  This one's quite a challenge: Double squeeze
pauloalex 13 years ago
  TOMOU, PAPUDO??? Who said I did not read?
  @gis: I tried, but I can't get the lvl-id from the locked levels. Nothing happens when I click or double-click on them. I think we need some unlocking jp-help here!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Paulo, you should read my first post.
Lvlid is placed about comments, copy it.
get out of the pack, open the level by CBCL and then inser level id (better to click a level so yuo can exchange the lvlid) and you can play.
pauloalex 13 years ago
  hey, I cant continue to play! The level 4 color (CoBaCoLi) is impossible and another levels are blocked!
gameinsky 13 years ago
  JP really should unlock levels
What you can do is check the levels you can't play outside the tab, lvlid will show you.

[1]

Games forum

Play Pack "rejected"

Play Game "CoBaCoLi"

About Pack "rejected"

First post of the topic

gameinsky 13 years ago
  JP really should unlock levels
What you can do is check the levels you can't play outside the tab, lvlid will show you.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg