Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Level "Cold and Foggy", game "Moonlights"

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

AK 13 years ago
  Wow! Those are great scores!

I got 41.....
allyally 13 years ago
  Ok.. (my excuse for stupidity=Im still new to being an admin!)
AK 13 years ago
  You still need to reset the scores, though.
allyally 13 years ago
  Yes! Finally! Nice work AK,
AK 13 years ago
  Ready to be looked at!
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  That's better!
AK 13 years ago
  Thanks! I changed the small moons but not the big ones because it's cold and foggy, not grey and foggy.
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  It'll be more of a challenge and more ONE puzzle instead of two separate ones if you change the two small ice moons with two small grey moons.

And even harder if you change the two big ice moons with two big grey moons!
AK 13 years ago
  NOW is it good?
allyally 13 years ago
  You can still cheat!! remember you can go though green moons! a bit like in Impossible ? (Moonlights),
Have another go and for game-plays sake, try and avoid the tunnel layout!
AK 13 years ago
  OK, is this better?

Please delete the scores.
allyally 13 years ago
  Still very cheatable (you can go though the walls to cheat) and quite laggy, think about how fun the gameplay is, do you enjoy playing this level? What makes it different from all the other levels? have another go...
jasperpostema 13 years ago
  Yes, and also make much volcano moons more, you can pass through the green volcanoes...
AK 13 years ago
  Sorry, first level, and the level editor takes some time to get used to. I'll just remake the level with a new name and challenge.
allyally 13 years ago
  Too easy/unoriginal, the wind doesn't make any noticeable difference to it either, I think you need to rethink the level, give it a new challenge, anything, just make a level that I cant do in my sleep.

[1]

Levels forum

Play Level "Cold and Foggy"

About Level "Cold and Foggy"

First post of the topic

allyally 13 years ago
  Too easy/unoriginal, the wind doesn't make any noticeable difference to it either, I think you need to rethink the level, give it a new challenge, anything, just make a level that I cant do in my sleep.
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg