Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Your hobby?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Well, I forgot two things
1: I play handball (The seniors team in our city is one of the best in the country)
2: I play in a band
Ahroo 13 years ago
  My Hobby? :/
... GAMES!!! >:3
MartinfraKongsberg 13 years ago
  @MARC: It has to played on an "open" table, not the ones that you put money on and the balls disappear when you sink them. Paying tables stinks when it comes to 9-ball as well: You put money in, sink the 9-ball on the opening shot and you payed for one second of fun!
Hexicube 13 years ago
  oh great...parodies :_
lol I think "Yu-gi-oh abridged" already nailed it...
Magic_X 13 years ago
  I like:

- Drawing
- Drumming
- Listening to music
- Making Rolling Turtle levels
- Making jokes
- Acting
- Hanging with friends
- Making movies
- Doing parodies
Hexicube 13 years ago
  yeah ok, only thing is pool tables can 'lock' balls when they're potted...very annoying when you pot the 8-ball in regular pool and want to count it as just a foul...
  I'll try to explain the rules: First you choose who is # 1, 2 and 3. Number 1 starts to break. If he sinks a ball he can continue. He can continue untill he fails to sink a ball. Then he looks at all the remaining balls and chooses whether he wants to be Low, Medium or High. Low means that he "owns" ball number 1 to 5, Medium is ball number 6 to 10 and High is 11 to 15. Off course he choose the ball-group with the most remaining balls.
Then it's number 2's turn. If he sinks any balls, he can choose one of the categories that number one didn't pick. If he doesn't sink any balls, it's number 3's turn. Eventually all three players have one group of balls they "own".
If all your balls are sunk by your opponents, your out of the game. The person who eventually are the only player with his own balls left on the table, has won.
BUT: Even though you've had your "throat cut" by your opponents, you can come into play again. If one of your opponents sink the white ball, both the two other players can take one of their sunk balls back on the table. Let's say number 1 sinks the white. He has chosen the medium ballgroup. Then number 2 (let's say he is low ballgroup) can take up one of the sunken balls between 1 and 5) and player number 3 (He has to be the high ballgroup and can take up one of the balls between number 11 and 15 and put it back on the table). These balls are placed where the 8-ball is usually placed or as close as possible.

Comprende?

It's quite an amusing game.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  you play a wierd version of pool SD...
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I've never heard about someone losing their head as a hobby :P
SuperDog 13 years ago
  Umm... I think I just died. Cause, you see... err... my head... well, it fell off.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  I once won 9-ball on the break shot XP
I like playing pool so much :3
Cut Throat?
  I enjoy both 8-ball and 9-ball, the strategy and teqnique is a little different. And we play "Cut Throat" if we are 3 people. Snooker is a little hard, but I watch all the matches on Eurosport.
Hexicube 13 years ago
  8-ball is commonly known as pool...and what about 9-ball?
[edit] also, you don't need numbered balls to play pool
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  Snooker is fun, 8-ball is too :D
  I like to play pool/billiard (you could guess from my avatar) and collect miniature-bottles and cigarette-packs.
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  I'ts not that important, I was expecting that kind of a reaction, although you're 100% correct Martin.

If you'll ever get in that gameshow, here's the first 100 for you to learn ;)
SPOILER

Allyally: Your correct, congratulations.
allyally 13 years ago
  I know Pi to:
3.141592653589793432483383... I think...
  @MARC: Don't laugh about it! Suddenly one day, you'll be in a gameshow on TV, with the possibility to win tons of money, as long as you can tell the next ten decimals after 3,14.

You won't laugh then...
Hexicube 13 years ago
  Collecting hotel soaps and learning pi decimals o.O
WTF do you dream about :S
"MUAHAHAHA I WILL ANNOY THE CRAP OUT OF YOU WITH MAH [put pi here]"
Ferrari12 13 years ago
  My hobbies: Collecting Scalextric (Slot car)
Collecting Ferrari-stuff
Collecting coins from where I've been
Collecting hotel soaps
Drawing (I know how it is Ahroo, people have problems understanding me as well when I say that)
Learning pi-decimals (I'm currently at 160)
Learning capitals (I know all flags and name of countries already)
Making JG2 tracks
Learning other unneccesairy things
Sillius 13 years ago
  Hmm Ahroo... How good are you at drawing? :)
niimporta 13 years ago
  hahaha, how is your hobby going? my collection is fine :D 156 coins and 3 bills, btw i'm getting argentina money in october ^_^
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  EPIC YARN?!?!?!?HOW DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  My hobbies...

-VIDEO GAMES!!! >:D
-gawking about the entries in E3 2010. (only until Kirby's Epic Yarn comes out, then I'll be gawking about IT. :P)
-watching YIFF!!! >8D (seriously, it DOES make you at least 24% more awesome after seeing it! But, don't watch it. It's also very bad for you. xP)
-Reading Spyro fanfic (boring, indeed...)
-Checking Art on deviantART
-Listening to incredible music (almost all from NG, some from deviantART)
-Drawing (i do it rarely... people in my family don't get the meaning of "I WON'T DRAW UNTIL I HAVE INSPIRATION". ._.)
-Eating ICE CREAM!!! 8D
-WRITING Spyro fanfic (Yes, I do that)
-Hanging out on BonusLevel! (by far my favorite)
-Shooting cans with my BB gun (I'm not allowed to have anything that has more firepower)
-Watching cartoons (when nobody is watching)
-thinking. :/ (the hobby which I do most, by far. >:P)

That's just a slice of what I consider 'Hobbies'. xP
gamelover101 13 years ago
  no no no, it's hobby.
and hobbies when it's plural!
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SimonM 13 years ago
  mine is origami(paperfolding art) and doing stuff on internet
niimporta 13 years ago
  hobbie xD

Gameinsky you still can edit the title ? if you can.. xD please do it xD
gameinsky 13 years ago
  hobby is spelled like this.
niimporta 13 years ago
  What are your hobbies???

Mine is collecting Old/Other countries coins and meeting people in the internet^^

[1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

niimporta 13 years ago
  What are your hobbies???

Mine is collecting Old/Other countries coins and meeting people in the internet^^
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg