Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Nightmare... THIS IS REAL

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol if it was a vision youre extremely lucky, the chances are you never get one
SuperMario 13 years ago
  All the nightmares was supposed to talk about BL?
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yeah, the probability of that happening just went from 0.001% to 1%. O_o
murtaza64 13 years ago
  Well it was quite scary. For one, all the games were renamed and taken credit for by strangers. All the fun forums were gone, and jp had disappeared. All admins gone, in fact the new levels section had been replaced with a list of games to be released... and everything was black and the community sucked.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Erm... O_O

Heed, JP. HEEEEEEED!!!! xD

Yeah, it WOULDN'T be funny if that happened. I don't believe in much, but when vivid accounts of dreams are made, I tend to believe that they are warnings... yours is half-believeable as a vision. :/

But, we'd probably need a BL antichrist taking over for this crap to happen. xD
SimonM 13 years ago
  I think you missed BL, lol
MarioIsFireball10 13 years ago
  Creepy,I agree with you
murtaza64 13 years ago
  I had a nightmare last night, about BL being sold and transformed into some sort of private gaming site and everyone got kicked out :( I was really... you know... like screaming NOOOOO!!!! then I woke up... so I decided to check what's going on here...

Anyway what's new?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 13 years ago
  I had a nightmare last night, about BL being sold and transformed into some sort of private gaming site and everyone got kicked out :( I was really... you know... like screaming NOOOOO!!!! then I woke up... so I decided to check what's going on here...

Anyway what's new?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg