Play the games, create the levels

Topic, N64 or SMG2?

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

Hexicube 13 years ago
  emulators aren't always legal, in the case of PS2 emulators you must dump the bios from it for usw with the PS2 emulator or it's considered illegal...
Im 13 years ago
  An emulator is legal, what's not legal is the ROM, unless you own a copy of the game, which would make it legal. :/
If I have Super Smash Bros. downloaded from WiiWare I could download a Super Smash Bros. ROM file and run it in an emulator.

I think...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  Oh, if you have a GBA emulator, like RPG and strong stories, GO FOR MOTHER 3
thought it's very hard to get since it has only been officially launched in Japan, a bunch of apeople worked togetter to make an English version.
Sillius 13 years ago
  Hmm technical I think it is not...
Since they "upload" the game's backup files to the computer and create a program that can run it.
Which means the game files are copyrighted and an emulator pretty much copies the game :)

But then again... When the N64 games aren't being sold/made anymore it can't really be that big of a problem :)

Personally I've enjoyed the N64 emulator and I think you should go for the newer games and then dl the emulator :)

It takes some time to become comfortable with the emulator though, but when you start using it it will all come to you :D
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I have a questio, is an emulator legal?
Swords761 13 years ago
  You could get the N64 and SMG2 if you were to use a free computer emulator for the N64. However, I'm not sure if I'm allowed to explain on this forum how to get N64 games working on your computer... you need to have purchased the N64 games and have them for it to be considered legal to redownload them.

So I would suggest going for SMG2, because you won't get a used system and used games, and you can always figure out how to get it on your computer with a little research... ;)
murtaza64 13 years ago
  Super smash bros retails for £50... -_- although I have it for emulator and wii
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Oh, yeah! SSM was the BEST thing back then! :D

good investment. :P
Shiro 13 years ago
  N64 is awesome, had a VERY good time with it :P

Zelda OOT (defeated Ganon with a bottle :D!)
Super Smash Bros
Super Mario 64
gundu 13 years ago
  Zelda OOT, Banjo-kazooie and Banjo-tooie

Or Golden eye, N64 games are great :D
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ... Probably MGS4 or SMG2, they're the best ones. xD

But the classics are still good, too... :/

IDK what you should get. :/
Hexicube 13 years ago
  lol get N64, its ancient but gameplay is good and graphics adequite :D
murtaza64 13 years ago
  ya I phrased that badly too...
gameinsky 13 years ago
  n64 is not junk!
murtaza64 13 years ago
  well actually i phrased that badly. The price for all that junk is the same as SMG2 and MGS4 but I want to know which I should ask for my birthday
allyally 13 years ago
  Ocarina of time and Mario Kart,
murtaza64 13 years ago
  But then what am I gonna play it on?
I'm talking about the N64 version
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I think you shoudl go for ocarina of time and smg2
murtaza64 13 years ago
  This summer should I invest in Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 or all of...
-A SNES console
-A SNES power supply (doesn't come with one)
-A SNES controller (")
-A N64 console
-A N64 controller (")
-A SCART plug (I have an old TV)
-Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Super Mario 64
-Super Mario All-Stars
-Super Mario Kart?

[1]

General

First post of the topic

murtaza64 13 years ago
  This summer should I invest in Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Metal Gear Solid 4 or all of...
-A SNES console
-A SNES power supply (doesn't come with one)
-A SNES controller (")
-A N64 console
-A N64 controller (")
-A SCART plug (I have an old TV)
-Zelda: Ocarina of Time
-Super Mario 64
-Super Mario All-Stars
-Super Mario Kart?
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg