Play the games, create the levels

Topic, ISTLE - new project

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

gundu 13 years ago
  I'm pretty sure I found the solution :D

All those band already made a music with another band (Now find who with who)

Linkin park - Jay-Z
Ke$ha - 3OH!3
Boys Like Girls - Taylor Swift
Rihanna - Justin Timberlake
Nelly Furtado - Timbaland

But the others are already in the list or they didn't make a song with someone else...
Asforien 13 years ago
  @gundu: very good point, I just assumed all those songs that are very popular are pop songs (it's not hard to see why I made that mistake), but it has since been corrected

@gameinsky: Nope, hint: look at the title of the puzzle to get an idea of where to start solving (there are a few steps involved)

I'm starting to fear that the clues provided aren't sufficient ;_;
gameinsky 13 years ago
  I think it is
Justing timberlake, amiright ?
gundu 13 years ago
  The only thing I can say is that some of them aren't pop, Like Linkin park
Asforien 13 years ago
  Actually, it doesn't affect the solution, but people will point it out for as long as I don't change it, so I might as well.

PS. For those who haven't seen puzzles like this before, all the instructions are in the flavor text (that short passage at the start of the puzzle). It just requires you to interpret it correctly. Sometimes even a single word can mean something, so think carefully.
Im 13 years ago
  Kesha is also correct, Ke$ha is just stylized. :/
Asforien 13 years ago
  Oh, here in singapore everyone's (meaning boys) forced to serve for 2 years. In fact, I'm rather unhappy about having to.

@ Brolling: Thanks for pointing that out, I'll change it :)
THeNiNJa 13 years ago
  Neither of the teams were impressive IMO
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Meh, Holland wasn't playing very well IMO... :/
THeNiNJa 13 years ago
  I'm sorry you didn't win the final match, Ahroo :(
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Correction-fest! xD
THeNiNJa 13 years ago
  It's "It's", not "Its".
Treazer 13 years ago
  Its Ke$ha not Kesha.
Ahroo 13 years ago
  Yay welcome back, Asforien! :D

Oh, congratz! It's hard to get in the Army here. :/
Asforien 13 years ago
  Hi, I've started a new puzzle blog ISTLE (rhymes with bristle/actually i don'y really know) and I thought there might be some puzzle fans here who would be interested so yeah. So far I've only uploaded one puzzle and I created it myself so it might be too difficult or unsolvable or something but I hope not... Hope everyone has fun solving it. (the answer is a word or short phrase)

P.S. a little about me I'm in the army now so I don't really have much time at home/with my computer

[1]

General

First post of the topic

Asforien 13 years ago
  Hi, I've started a new puzzle blog ISTLE (rhymes with bristle/actually i don'y really know) and I thought there might be some puzzle fans here who would be interested so yeah. So far I've only uploaded one puzzle and I created it myself so it might be too difficult or unsolvable or something but I hope not... Hope everyone has fun solving it. (the answer is a word or short phrase)

P.S. a little about me I'm in the army now so I don't really have much time at home/with my computer
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg