Play the games, create the levels

Topic, Doctor Who!

Checkout our iPhone & iPad games!

You must register or log in to post a message.

chris3000 13 years ago
  Hey i love that show, i watch it a lot. SciFi is also my favorite channel.
Jim674 13 years ago
  Time is contantly in flux, and if you've seen Blink, you should understand that. And certain points in time, (such as vesuvius eruption in 79 AD) are fixed, and can never be changed.
Only a being like the Doctor can change time like that.
Im 13 years ago
  Woot, those two episodes are some of the few episodes I have seen. xD
allyally 13 years ago
  DOCTOR WHO PARADOX!
(series before last)
In episode 'fires of Pompeii they go back in time to Pompeii, where the doctor stops the Pyrovillians from taking over the world, fair enough, but, in episode 'turn left', history was rewritten and the doctor ended up dead before he could go back in time again and save the world in Pompeii, but the world in the rewritten reality carrys on as it would, Doctor who you FAIL.
Im 13 years ago
  I have also only seen a few.... I once saw a new episode! 8D
xD
Ahroo 13 years ago
  ...*spam*. xP

Anyways, welcome back, Jim674! :D

I've only seen a few DW episodes, IDK much about it... :/
Jim674 13 years ago
  Doctor Who, the longest running Sci-Fi show and (in my opinion) the best show ever made!

Post everything about Doctor Who here, views about Series 7 Part 2, thoughts on certain episodes, favorite episodes, you name it!

Current mysteries to discuss:

SPOILER

SPOILER

[<<] [1] [2]

General

First post of the topic

Jim674 13 years ago
  Doctor Who, the longest running Sci-Fi show and (in my opinion) the best show ever made!

Post everything about Doctor Who here, views about Series 7 Part 2, thoughts on certain episodes, favorite episodes, you name it!

Current mysteries to discuss:

SPOILER

SPOILER
Our free flash games   Games for your site   Games for your iPhone   Contact   Twitter @jpsarda & @bonuslevelorg